Chapter 8

-Calum-

I woke up to Michael spread across my lap. Where the hell was I? My eyes quickly scanned the room as I sighed heavily. We were at Tiana and Kaz’s apartment.  I rested my eyelids again but I couldn’t sleep.

“Ashton.” Tiana was giggling quietly as had his hands around her waist. I’m pretty sure everyone else thought they were already a couple. But Ashton had some way he would do it because they didn’t go on a first date and he wanted it to be romantic. But god they were cute. I couldn’t help but stare as they would just give each other loving glances. I think Ashton noticed my stare as he looked over at me.

“Shit sorry mate.” He mumbled as she hid her face into his chest. They had something I had never seen before. The way Ashton looked at her. Me and the boys agreed this was a first for him and hopefully the last.

“No worries. I was awake anyways.” I muttered as I sat up. Tiana quickly jumped up off Ashtons lap revelling his bare chest as his jumper draped too her knees, hanging loosely on her body.

“What do you want for breakfast Cal?”

“Oh no Tiana you really don’t have too.”

“Oh please you are a guest here.  Bacon and Eggs?” How could I refuse that, she was a lovely girl. I watched as Ashton quickly made his way behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist from the behind. Like he couldn’t be away from her for more than five seconds.

“Sounds good.” I gave her a quick smile as I made my way on to one of the bar stools.

“Did you sleep okay Cal?” I could hear the bacon sizzling in the pan as She glanced at me over Ashtons shoulder.

“I did, but I assume you had fun.” I quickly winked at Ashton as Tiana’s face went a shade of pink. Before I had realised both Michael and Luke were next to me as Michael grinned.

“Tiaaaaaaaaana” He sang out like a hungry school child.

“Yes Michael I making food for everyone.” Everyone laughed as Michael kept a smug grin on his face.

“Ashton?”

“Yes Michael?”

“Nothing.” Michael quickly chirped as we all snickered into laughter.

“What?!” Ashton snarled as he shot a glance at the three of us.

“You’re… Your pants.” We all bursted into laughter again as Tiana spun Ashton around to find the note we had left on his pants all day. She quickly handed him the note as we all continued to laugh. It wasn’t the funniest thing but it wasn’t a bad way to start the morning. Im going to ask Kaz on a date tonight. I assume she is still sleeping in her own room, because she wasn’t in the living room this morning. Well afternoon it’s about 1pm now. Before I noticed Tiana placed the food on to the table as Kaz emerged in to the dining room. Everyone had sat down but Tiana.

“Eat up, promise I didn’t poison it just not hungry.” She smiled as we all began to dig into the food. She turned the radio on as the voice spoke.

“Now we have say you like me by we the kings.” I could hear a squeal from the kitchen.

“This is my jam!” Tiana yelled as she began to sing.

She's the girl that no one ever knows.

And I say hi, but she's too shy to say hello.

She's just waiting for that one to take her hand

And shake her up.

I bet I could.

Fairytale Endings (Luke 5SOS fanfic)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara