Chapter 30

-Kaz-

No one knows where Tiana is, she purposely reads our messages but doesn’t reply. When we ring Cassie her youngest sister will answer. It’s about 10 at night and everyone was so well messed. I knew Tiana was okay but where the fuck was she. She and Ashton were like the golden couple and then he lies to her. I had to know why.

I quietly knocked on his door as I heard his broken voice mumble.

“Come in.” As I entered he was wrapped up in the blankets on their bed. His eyes were puffy af and his voice sounded so broken.

“Ashton you need to tell me why did you lie to her?” I asked quietly taking a seat on the edge of his bed.

“I don’t know Kaz. I just hate her and the only time she comes in to my life is by force. She forced herself into my life again but I told her I didn’t want her. Nothing ever happened Kaz! I swear god she knew she was doing this I fucking hate her. I need Tiana oh god.” He sobbed as I sighed softly. I knew he was right she was a fucking bimbo. But Tiana god she was more stubborn than I was how on earth would we ever convince her that it wasn’t what she thought it was.

“W-what do I do Kaz?” Ashton’s voice stuttered slightly as he looked at me. It took me awhile before I realised!

“Her birthday Ash!” I almost screamed as he gave me a worried look. He defiantly not following my thoughts.

“We can plan something to surprise for her birthday.” His face lit up slightly as he nodded.

“Wait how will we even get her to meet us?” Ashton asked as I putting on a thinking face.

“I know her dad, I’ll ring him I already have a plan that is bound to work!!” Luke came in as he gave Ashton a pity smile before sitting near me and simply watched us. He was an amazing boy!

I began to ring her dad as Ashton looked at me with hopeful eyes.

“Hello?” Her dad’s strong voice answered as I began to speak.

“Hey, it’s Kaz Tiana’s friend?”

“Ah yes I remember. Do you know what happened to Tiana? She is asleep at the moment.”

“Yeah I know I was wondering if you could help with our plan.” I felt nervous asking him as I waited for a response.

“If it will cheer up Tiana then sure what is it?”

I quickly explained as Ashton and Luke listened in. After explaining and getting off the phone to

Tiana’s dad I looked at Ashton who gulped and mumbled.

“We have a lot of work to do.”

-Tiana-

I was officially annoyed with my family, all I wanted to do was stay home and sleep. Yeah sure it was my birthday and everything but I just wasn’t in the mood. God I missed Ashton. I hate thinking about him but he is all I think about. No has bothered to contact me so they must have just gave up on me, like everyone else.

“Hey Ti.” My cousin James smiled at me as I gave him a soft smile. This was bigger than I expected. My cousin James and his girlfriend and son, his sister, my aunty, my uncle and his wife and kids and my family and my uncle Anthony. I smiled down at Dallas as I spent most of the evening with him ignoring everyone else. Only small comments about what I would do with my time. And my sister almost asked about Ashton but my dad strangely shot her down.

“Aunty Chana?” Dallas asked as I looked over at him.

“Yes baby boy?”

“Who that?” He pointed over to a table and then I realised why he had pointed there. Luke, Kaz, Ashton all stared at the table I rolled my eyes as I lifted Dallas up.

“There no one, let’s go get some fresh air before cake.” He just nodded as I carried him outside, holding him close to my chest. What the fuck were they doing here? Probably here to laugh at me or something. I sighed as I looked at Dallas’s curious face. He made everything feel better. I guess I like children more than I had made out.

“Dallas you want some cake?” He nodded as I grinned at the boy’s appetite. He was most defiantly my cousin’s son. I made my way back in not looking once at their table. I just made faces at Dallas who laughed so loud making me smile slightly.

“Tiana come cut the cake.” My dad spoke making me put Dallas back in his chair and walk to where the cake was. My family wasn’t paying much attention as they continued to stuff their faces. As I blew the candles out I heard banging. What the fuck?

I quickly went outside as I watched fireworks go off. They weren’t clos which I was thankful for due to my hearing. As I looked up at them I saw my name light across the sky. What the hell was going on? As I made my way back inside I saw Ashton who held a guitar as he looked up at me with hopeful eyes. Before I could take it all in Dallas waddled up to me handing me a gift as I looked down at the already opened card.

“Please forgive me Tiana. –Ash” I felt tears fill my eyes as I opened the gift. All eyes were on me as I opened the box which held a necklace. It resembled the pick necklace I use to have. But the only difference was the writing. On one side it said

“I love you.” The back holding Ashton’s signature. As I began to pick up Dallas and sob Ashton began to play a song. As Kaz pulled a chair out for me to sit in front of him. After he finished singing and I stopped sobbing he looked me in the eyes.

“Tiana I know what I did was so stupid. But I swear nothing happened. I hate her I love you and only you. I didn’t want you to worry about the stupid bimbo. If I could take it back I would please believe me. I only ever want you. Its only be two days apart and I have been going mad. I hate hurting you and I know I don’t deserve someone as perfect as you but please believe me. I love you so fucking much Tiana. Please?”

I quickly took in everything he said as I realised how lucky I was. He was my Ashton and I don’t think I could ask for any better. I love him. I place Dallas down as I moved the guitar off Ashton’s lap. Ignoring everyone around us as I sat on his lap speaking.

“I love you Ashton.” I handed him the necklace as he place it around my neck pulling me into his chest so tightly. Everyone around us cheered as Dallas made his way back on my lap as I smiled like a mad man and Ashton’s smile 2x bigger than mine. God he is perfect.

A/N: I HATE THIIS UPDATE SO MUCH WOW BUT THERE YOU GO. WE ARE NEARING THE FIANLE (-: