Chapter 27

-Kaz-

As I watched the door creep open, I slowly made my way inside. Luke was against the wall as he gave me no recognition as I sat in front of him. His eyes looked as if the life were drained out of them. As I study his current form I watched his lips move at a fast pace.

“If you are going to pity me Kaz then just go please.” The words cut like knifes. I couldn’t pity on the beautiful boy who sat in front of me. I only pray he still wants me.

“I do not pity you Lucas.” I lifted his jaw up as I forced his gaze on to mine.

“Then why are you here?” God how I just wanted to hold on to him for dear life. But there is not time better than the present right?

“I love you Luke Hemming’s.” I mumbled a bit too fast as I looked down on to the hard tiled floor.

“y-you what?” His voice was so quite as he stuttered out the words. Well here goes nothing.

“I love you Luke Robert Hemming’s, you have some sort of addiction that causes me to never let you leave my mind. As I stare at the perfection I call you I hate what I seem to have done to you. I want to make you smile I want to be enough. Mistakes are mistakes right?” His eyes lit up as I finished rambling on.

“I love you Kaz.” He pulled me swiftly in to his lap as he placed kisses all over my face.

“I’m sorry if I’m not enough Luke.” I spoke into his chest as I let my insecurities take over.

“Kaz you are perfect.” I smiled up at him.

“I am so lucky I am with the one and only Luke Hemming’s.” He grinned slightly.

“And I’m luckier because I am with the one and only Kaz.”

“I’m nothing special Luke.” I stated quickly as he looked at me.

“You are the girl of my dreams.” The words made my heart skip a beat as I looked up at me. We sat like this for a while as he pulled out his phone and began to play the radio.

I know that we are up-side-down
So hold your tongue and hear me out
I know
That we were made to break

So what I don’t mind

You cue the lights, I'll drop the blinds
Don't dull the sparkle in your eyes
I know that we were made to break
So what? I don't mind

Are you gonna stay the night?
Woah, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
Why're you gonna stay the night?
Are you gonna stay the night?
Doesn't mean we're bound for life
So-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh
Are you gonna stay the night?

Doesnt mean were bound for life
So-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh
Are you gonna stay the night?

I am a fire, gasoline
Come pour yourself all over me
We'll let this place go down in flames
Only one more time

You cue the lights, I'll drop the blinds
Don't dull the sparkle in your eyes
I know that we were made to break
So what? I don't mind

Are you gonna stay the night?
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
Are you gonna stay the night?
Are you gonna stay the night? (We can play)
Doesn't mean we're bound for life (We got today)
So-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh
Why're you gonna stay the night?
(Night, night, night, night...)
Why're? you gonna stay the night?

Are you gonna stay the night?
Doesnt mean were bound for life
So-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh
Why're you gonna stay the night?
Are you gonna stay the night?
Are you gonna stay tonight?
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
Why're you gonna stay the night?

The song seemed to relate so much. This what we have is right now, yes I want Luke forever. But we never know what the future holds.

-Calum-

I walked away as the anger continued to grow inside of me. I couldn’t take any more drugs. I promised myself I wouldn’t god I hit another fucking woman. I could see Michael behind me as I speed up my pace, assuring I would lose him. Yeah Michael was a good mate and all but I needed to be away from them. I found myself outside a club as I groaned. Alcohol isn’t a drug right? It’s just going to take away the pain for a little while. After a while of convincing myself I made my way in as I sat a table alone I knew. I was going to get fucking wasted.

I’m about 10 drinks now. Yes I know that is quite a lot but I can handle my liquor but the effects were slowly creeping up on me. A girl who I couldn’t recognized her due to the liquor effects.

“Let’s dance.” She yelled over the music. I swear I knew her voice from somewhere.

“Yeah sure.” I got up taking her hand as she led me on the dance floor. We started grinding our bodies against each other’s as I grinned. Maybe it was the liquor but I was forgetting about her. I could feel the numb kicking in. I swiftly turned the girl around and smashed my lips against hers. She started moving her lips in sync with mine as I smirked against her lips. Before I realized I heard someone scream my name. My lips still locked with the girls as my eyes spotted Michael. His jaw dropped as he screamed. 

“FUCK YOU CALUM!” He turned his back as he quickly made his way out of the club. Why was he so angry? I looked down at the girl and pulled away quickly.

“Montana?” I whispered so only she could hear.

“Hi Calum.”

A/N: Remember Michael’s lady friend? :-L yeah she’s back. Calum the womaniser ;-) Did you like you and Luke? Twas quite cute I think (-: guess the song?