Chapter 20

-Luke-

This girl had approached me as soon as Kaz went to the bathroom, I wanted to tell her to fuck off honestly. But I didn’t have the heart too so I just let her talk. Before I realised her lips were pressed against mine and I was kissing back. What the fuck. I quickly pushed her off me as she looked at me sadly. I could not care less I didn’t want anyone else but Kaz. I wonder when she will be out she has to know.

“You need to go.” I growled silently as she got up from the chair walking away. I continue to look around to see Kaz’s face. I couldn’t see her or Calum. Ashton and Tiana quickly approached as Tiana gave me a strange look.

“Where’s Kaz?” She asked as I furrowed my eyebrows.

“I don’t know, she went to the bathroom like 15 minutes ago.” Just as the words left my lips I felt my phone buzz inside my pocket, two new messages.

“Calum: I hope you are happy.”

“Kaz: Goodbye Lucas.”

My heart started to pound in my chest as I looked up at the clock. It’s been over 45 minutes since Kaz went to the bathroom, what the hell. What were these texts about? I quickly dialled in Calum’s number.

“Cal?”

“What Luke?!” He growled into the phone causing me to jump slightly.

“What was your text about?”

“She’s gone. I hope you’re happy whatever you did.”

“What the fuck are you talking about Calum!!” By now I had earned many stares from people in the club. But what the hell was he talking about.

“She is boarding a plane.” Before I could reply he had hung up on me.

“Where the fuck is she?!” Tiana slurred slightly, her and Ashton had been drinking a bit too much.

“O-o-on a plane.” I felt the tears run down my cheeks as I realised what must have happened. Why would she just leave me? We were doing so well. We all quickly left as we dragged Michael away from his adoration of girls. I cannot live without her, she can’t leave. I’m falling in love with her.

-Kaz-

I sighed as we made our way to the airport. I quickly sent Luke a text.

“Goodbye Lucas.” I pushed send without hesitation. I slid my phone into Calum’s glove box.

“Won’t you need that?” He asked curiously as he watched my movements pulling into the airport car park.

“No.” I was so blunt. I felt sorry for Calum having to deal with my mood swings.

“What about contact?” His voice seemed to get smaller as he spoke.

“I’ll miss you.” I mumbled as I picked up my bags making my way inside. It was true though, I would miss them all. Expect Luke who decides to break my heart. Maybe I should have chosen Calum. It was too late now and I needed to just get on a plane and go. I could hear Calum’s phone ring as I brought my ticket and headed through the boarding entry. I ignored his call as I grabbed a bottle of water for the plane trip. Tears continuously streamed down my cheeks, Calum had followed me as I sat down waiting to be called.

“You don’t have to go Kaz.”

“Yes I do Calum.” I know I sounded so rude but I had to go. This wasn’t my life it was theirs, they were rock stars and Tiana’s youtube channel was taking off. Luke doesn’t want me. I need to get over myself.

“I love you Kaz.” He mumbled as I looked him dead in the eye.

“Calum one day you’ll love someone who deserves it.” Just as I had finished speaking my number was called and I rose to my feet.

“Goodbye beautiful.” He stuttered with his words as he looked at me.

“Goodbye Calum.” I gave him a small smile as tears continued to stream down my cheeks. I made my on to the plane not looking back.

I sat in the uncomfortable plane chair as I plugged in the headphones blasting the music loudly.

Now you were standing there right in front of me

I hold on it's getting harder to breathe

All of a sudden these lights are blinding me

I never noticed how bright they would be

I saw in the corner there is a photograph

No doubt in my mind it's a picture of you

It lies there alone in its bed of broken glass

This bed was never made for two

I'll keep my eyes wide open

I'll keep my arms wide open

Don't let me

Don't let me

Don't let me go

'Cause I'm tired of feeling alone

Don't let me

Don't let me go

'Cause I'm tired of feeling alone

I promised one day that I'd bring you back a star

I caught one and it burned a hole in my hand oh

Seems like these days I watch you from afar

Just trying to make you understand

I'll keep my eyes wide open yeah

Don't let me

Don't let me

Don't let me go

'Cause I'm tired of feeling alone

Don't let me

Don't let me go

Don't let me

Don't let me

Don't let me go

'Cause I'm tired of feeling alone

Don't let me

Don't let me

Don't let me go

'Cause I'm tired of feeling alone

Don't let me

Don't let me go

'Cause I'm tired of sleeping alone

I began to sob as I looked out my window just as we prepared for take-off I notice Calum waving. I waved back just as I saw 4 figures run up behind him. Tiana, Ashton, Michael. And him. His eyes were blood shot as he gave me a guilty look. I pulled my blind down as I sunk into the chair. He doesn’t love you Kaz.

A/N; So yes I did just write this at 5 am like not even joking so don’t judge for how crap it is okay g ;-) anyways hope you like it :L night I think ? *Ashton Irwin laugh* Also just try guess the song?! okay byeeeeeee