Chapter 26

-Luke-

I was cradled up on the couch as Michael refused me to stay in the bed. I told her that I love her oh god. She will think I am a bloody idiot. She doesn’t want me. I stared blankly at the tv as Tiana and Ashton walked in. Somehow I saw Tiana as a mum and she treated me as she was 30. She came over and lifted my legs, resting them on her lap.

“You know this is weird right?” Ashton asked as he sat next to Tiana resting his head on her shoulder.

“Shut up Ashton you are just jealous that she treats Luke like a baby.” Michael laugh as he leaned against the couch. Tiana laughed silently as she looked over at me.

“Luke is my baby.” She grinned causing me to laugh slightly as Ashton pouted. Tiana turned towards him as she crashed her lips against him.

“Don’t pout stupid. You are my big man right?” This caused Ashton to grin as he showed her his gun show, she fake swooned as Michael laughed at the love sick couple.

“You okay Lukey?” Ashton sung happily as he looked over at me from Tiana’s shoulder. I just nodded as Tiana watched me as she whispered.

“She will come to her senses Luke.” She smiled as gave me a motherly kiss on my forehead. Yes this is extremely weird but she had the mother type role, and she helped the way she treated me. Like she understood. She got up as there was loud slamming on the door. As she walked away Ashton smiled at me weirdly, before I heard the yelling.

“FUCK OFF TIANA, LET ME AT HIM!!”  Calum’s familiar voice screamed.

“NO CALUM! GET AWAY FROM ME!” I heard the loud slap as Ashton bolted to the door.

“YOU DON’T FUCKING TOUCH HER CALUM!!” Ashton screamed as I got up seeing Tiana cradled into Ashton on the floor. Calum’s eyes looked up at mine, there was no sign of drug intake. Only the anger as he stared at me. Maybe he could just take away the pain right?

“THERE YOU ARE FUCKING PRICK.” He spat as his glare never once left mine.

“FUCK OFF CALUM!” Tiana tried to yell as he step over the couple, moving inches and inches closer to me. I just stood there sure I should try to fight back. But honestly it’s like she crushed me and I just don’t care anymore.

His fist connected with my jaw as I just kept my glare on his. In no way fighting back. A smirk spread across his face as he spoke.

“What did she see in you? A pathetic weak loser. Look at you. I will end you and she will see who she needs not you stupid.” He spat at me as I sighed.

“You are right Calum. She deserves so much better than the pathetic loser I am. And right now I hope you end all the pain I have inside me. How long has it been? She crushed me and I hope that she finds someone to love her as much as I tried because I do love her. But she needs someone less pathetic. And Calum that is not you. Look at you. You just slapped a girl. And I know you can love her as much as I want to. As much as I tried.” All eyes were on me as I looked up to see Kaz standing there. My feet picked up as I ran into the bathroom, locking myself inside. What was I doing? Praying they left me here. Maybe I could just die in here. Please.

-Kaz-

As the words left his mouths I wanted to attack him. He was not pathetic, he is amazing. God everything he said was wrong. How could he see himself so lowly. Calum turned to meet my glance as he moved closer grabbing my wrist.

“We are going sweetheart.” He spat as I stood still as he tried to move.

“I won’t ever love you Calum.” At this moment he must of finally fucking understood. He let go and started to walk away. Michael slowly followed him as he gave me a small smile before he left. I bent down as I look at Tiana and Ashton. The red mark clear on her cheek as Ashton looked at me.