Chapter 7

-Tiana-

“Testing”

The words came from the girl’s mouth. Her Australian accent was strong as she had the smug look on her face. Anger grew in me as my fist meet her jaw, as it swung to the side. I grinned. I was much bigger than her. Her attempt to smack me failing as I grabbed her wrist twisting it as she fell to her knees. My foot meet her stomach as she winced in pain.

“I told you not to test me.” I spat as I walked away. Kaz following my lead as we walked to the taxi.

“Tiana did you just?” Kaz spoke up finally as we made it to her apartment.

“I know omg. It’s the bitches fault though.” I could hear Kaz laughing as my phone began to buzz.

“Hello?” I answered not bothering to look at the caller ID.

“You didn’t text me back, I thought something happened.” Ashton’s voice whined through the phone.

“I just had some business to deal to is all.”

“Business?”

“You may want to ask Luke?” By now I had earned a strange look from Kaz as she plopped next to me on the couch. I could hear screaming through the phone, as I turned my phone on speaker so Me and Kaz could hear them.

“LUKKKKKKE” Ashton screamed.

“What is it Ash?”

“What is Tiana talking about?”

“What?” Luke’s voice sounded full of worry as he began to speak into the phone.

“Tiana what are you talking about?”

“Some blonde bimbo.” I spoke. Kaz laughing lightly.

“Do you mean Alli?”

“Whatever her name is. Who is she?”

“My ex, what did she do Tiana?” He sounded so worried.

“She had a go at Kaz. So I dealt with her.” The line went quite for what felt like forever.

“Tiana?”

“Ashton?”

“What did you do to her?!”

“I may have hit her a bit… but I mean she cannot come up here and do that.” I quickly tried to defend myself as I heard him begin to laugh. His laugh was so adorable.

“Babe it’s okay. It’s surprising no one has ever stood up to her. Luke’s on the phone to her now. He’s grinning like a mad man. Ever since he left her she’s been trying to ruin his love life.” I could hear Michael and Calum laughing.

“OMG TIANA!” Calum screamed.

“ASHTON IF YOU DON’T MARRY THIS GIRL I WILL!” Michael yelled causing my cheeks to flare as Kaz grinned at me. Smug bitch.

“I got to go babe. Show time. I’ll see you soon beautiful.” Ashton mumbled before the line went completely dead. He really was the sweetest thing. And with every day I seem to find out more about this perfect boy. Who I may or may not be falling for.

-Kaz-

*1 Day later.*

They were all coming back today. I sighed at the thought of having to choose between Calum and Luke. But every time the thought ran through my mind, which was way too often. I much rather Luke. Cockiness just is not cute but I have to give Calum a chance. I sighed as me I threw the bag into my new bedroom. Any girl would die to be in my position but honestly I just hope Calum gets over this quickly. I really did wish it was easy as Tiana and Ashton made it.

“I’ll text you the address Ashey. See you all soon.” Tiana’s voiced echoed through the hallway as she walked into my room. Plopping herself on to my bed.

“Should we go out to dinner or stay in with them?”

“Stay in? Yesterday was too much of an event.” I laughed as Tiana nodded.

“Nervous huh?” She had a small grin on her lips as she lay back on my bed. Which I may note I had just made. .-.

“For what?”

“I’m not stupid girl.”

“Okay just a little bit okay?” She laughed as the doorbell cut off our convosation.  

“Tiana!!” Ashton yelled as she greeted him at the door. Honestly if they don’t start dating soon I will cut this girl. They just seemed to work. And I must admit I envied how easy they made it look.

“Kaz get your ass up the boys brought food!!”

*Three hours later.*

We finished eating and the boys settled for playing on the xbox that Michael had forced the boys to bring. I glanced up at Tiana and Ashton as she sat on his lap playing with his curls as they  distracted themselves with their own quiet convosation. Ugh Tiana. Calum and Michael sat on the bean bags as Luke spread himself next to Ashton. I sighed as I made my way quietly on to our balcony as I looked over the city. Luke hasn’t said a word to me.

“Kaz?” I could hear the heavy footsteps come up behind me.

“Luke?”

“Hey, are you okay?”

“uh yeah.” How did he even notice I left? He hadn’t acknowledged me all night. Before I realise he has a rose in his left hand as he looks up at me with his glowing eyes staring deeply into mine. He swiftly handed me the rose a note attached to it.

“Kazandra will you do me the honours of joining me for dinner at 8pm tomorrow night?”

I could see the hope in his eyes as a smile spread across my lips. The moon light was the only light we had. Very romantic.

“Of course Luke.” A smile grew upon his lips as he looked at me. He was just so sweet, caring. I had to give them both a chance. But my mind seemed to have already made its choice.

A/N; here's your next update. I hate this one but I promise more drama soon (;