Chapter 29

-Ashton-

We were all finally back in Aussie for our meet and greet today. I loved meeting all of our fans it gave me joy. I rolled over as I could hear Tiana snoring softly. I gently pressed my lips on to her cheek as I heard yelling. Swiftly I made my way to the door way as I saw Kaz chasing Luke.

“LUKE ROBERT HEMMINGS HOW DARE YOU WAKE ME UP WITH WATER!!” She screamed as he grinned back at her before the both noticed my presence. Stopping in their tracks. I laughed as I noticed a soaked Kaz and a smug Luke.

“Someone’s a little wet. Luke is this what you do to her?” I asked as I grinned more at the couple as she ran into Luke.

“Something like that.” Luke winked back at me as Kaz slapped his chest. I guess she didn’t like the sexual comments.

“Kaz what happened to you?” Tiana asked from behind me as she rubbed her eyes sleepily. God she was cute she was always sleepy. Like she was a 2 year old but she made it 100x cuter. Or maybe this girl has just infatuated my thoughts. I couldn’t care less I was mad for the girl as she leaned against me waiting for Kaz’s reply.

“Fucking Luke tipped cold water on me because apparently sleep isn’t important!” I could hear the snap in her voice as Tiana giggled softly and mumbled.

“Ashton if you ever do that to me, you better plan your funeral.” I laughed softly as I pulled her into me, playing with her tight curls.

“See why can’t we have that?!” Luke whined jokingly pulling Tiana and me out of our little bubble we so easily formed.

“Ask me again nigga when I’m not freezing thanks to you!” Tiana and I both laughed at her use of words which caused Luke to grin throwing her over his shoulder.

“Shower time potty mouth.” They went off into the bath room.

…………………………….

We were half way through the meet and greet. Tiana and Kaz were sitting on a park bench nearby as they chatted away. I couldn’t help but just smile at the sight of Tiana. Before I realised a familiar voice was yelling out my name. As the figure slowly made its way closer my jaw dropped. Bianca?

-Tiana-

“Did you see Shannon’s new Facebook pic?” Kaz asked as I laughed softly.

“No what is it?!” I asked interested.

“Some weird selfie. I am so worried for her I swear!” I laughed at the thought of it as I heard a girl yelling Ashton’s name in confidence. As if she had known him. As soon as I noticed the figure my jaw dropped slightly. What the hell was she doing here!

“Is that who I think it is?” Kaz asked and I simply nodded as I watched her go hug Ashton. He said he didn’t know her. Did he lie to me seriously? I want to punch a wall as I listen closely to their convosation.

“I missed you ashy.” She sung in a sweet and sickening voice.

“Yeah you too.” He said bluntly.

“You just left me, since last time.” His face lit up as his eyes meet mine as he snapped back.

“You know a couple of Saturdays ago before you went back to NZ.” She made me want to vomit but all I could think was about Ashton lying to me. He went to see her the first time. Sure we weren’t together but really her?

“Shut up Bianca!” He almost shouted as she moved back slightly and whispered which I am lucky enough to be able to lip read as she spoke.

“Don’t want your lady friend to know?” My stomach began to churn as I jumped up and over the park bench. I was sprinting for my life as I ran not looking back once. Why the fuck did he lie to me? So many thoughts ran through my head as I heard someone screaming my name. I was never a fast runner but I felt my legs pick up pace as Ashton continued to yell after me. No I had to get away from him. I sighed as I ran down an ally way. I swiftly made my way up a metal fence as I jumped over losing him.

I leaned back on the brick wall as I breathed heavily. Sliding down as I held my knees to my chest. What if he has lied about everything? What if he doesn’t love me? I broke down as I realised where I would have to go. My family were in Australia, it was the 16th of December two days before my birthday. They said they wanted to spend it with me and Christmas. I quickly texted my mum as she picked me up not asking any questions as we got back to the hotel. I wasn’t ready to talk as I made my way into my youngest sister’s room. She smiled at me as I crawled into her bed. She was about 8 now but I treated her as she was 3.

“Chana alright?” She asked in her soft voice as I nodded and held one of her teddy bears to my chest. All I wanted was for sleep was to take over my body as I waited I heard my sister fumbling with the radio the song played quietly sending me to sleep.

I'm gonna pick up the pieces,

And build a Lego house

If things go wrong we can knock it down

My three words have two meanings,

There's one thing on my mind

It's all for you

And it's dark in a cold December, but I've got you to keep me warm

If you're broken I will mend you and I'll keep you sheltered from the storm that's raging on now

I'm out of touch, I'm out of love

I'll pick you up when you're getting down

And out of all these things I've done I think I love you better now

I'm out of sight, I'm out of mind

I'll do it all for you in time

And out of all these things I've done I think I love you better now

I'm gonna paint you by numbers

And colour you in

If things go right we can frame it and put you on a wall

And it's so hard to say it but I've been here before

Now I'll surrender up my heart

And swap it for yours

I'm out of touch, I'm out of love

I'll pick you up when you're getting down

And out of all these things I've done I think I love you better now

I'm out of sight, I'm out of mind

I'll do it all for you in time

And out of all these things I've done I think I love you better now

Don't hold me down

I think my braces are breaking, and it's more than I can take

And it's dark in a cold December, but I've got you to keep me warm

If you're broken I will mend you and I'll keep you sheltered from the storm that's raging on now

I'm out of touch, I'm out of love

I'll pick you up when you're getting down

And out of all these things I've done I think I love you better now

I'm out of sight, I'm out of mind

I'll do it all for you in time

And out of all these things I've done I think I love you better now

I'm out of touch, I'm out of love

I'll pick you up when you're getting down

And out of all these things I've done I think I love you better now

I'm out of sight, I'm out of mind

I'll do it all for you in time

And out of all these things I've done I think I love you better now

I'm out of touch, I'm out of love

I'll pick you up when you're getting down

And out of all these things I've done I will love you better now

 A/N: I even hate myself for writing this rn wow omg >.< It sucks I am sorry but everyone needs drama right ;-)