Chapter 9

-Luke-

I could see the anger building in Calum as Ashton made his way over to her. I know he doesn’t like being told no but seriously. He didn’t own her and it was only a date.

“Come on mate you need to calm down.” Ashton mumbled to him as he grabbed his arm.

“No, fuck off Ashton.” Calum spat as he moved closer to me.

“Come on Cal.” He had gripped on to his arm as Calum launched himself at me.

“Calum calm down please.” Kaz muttered as she looked up at the boy with pleading eyes. Tiana was by her side in case he exploded as he growled at me storming out of the house. No one followed him but all stood in the silence. Tiana had dragged Kaz into the bedroom as we sat there on the couch.

“So….” Ashton spoke as my eyes darted from the photograph of the two girls on the wall.

“Guess what?” Michael exclaimed.

“What’s up Mike?” Ashton was smiling as the awkward tension seemed to die down between us.

“I meet this girl she is really something.” He smiled. Michael had such bad luck with girls. Maybe New Zealand was changing this for us. Well maybe not me and Cal. I sighed at the thought of it. Me and Calum had never fought before this was something completely new. But I was not giving up. Something kept pulling me towards her.

“What’s her name?” Ashton chirped.

“Montana. She really is something. She wants to come round tonight…”

“That sounds good, I’m staying here with Tiana while Lucas takes Kaz on a date. I’m sure Tiana wouldn’t mind at all-“

“What wouldn’t I mind?” The grin on her face had shown she knew exactly what we were talking about but wanted Ashton to say the words.

“uh..” Ashton was stuttering she really did something to him wow. “Mikeywaswonderingifhecouldabringagirlheretonight.”

“What’s her name Mike?” She was so confident as she placed herself on Ashton’s lap, twirling his curls in between her fingertips which seem to calm him down.

“Montana.” He smiled as her face shot up.

“As In my Montie?!” She practically screamed as he laughed.

“Maybe I don’t know.” Before anyone realised Tiana had her phone to her ear as we all heard the rings.

“MONTANA.” She screamed.

“What’s up nigga.” The phone seemed to be on speaker as the girl spoke.

“Have you been texting Michael!!”

“Uhh maybe.”

“Nigga don’t lie to me!”

“Ugh yes. Why do you care anyways?” We were all taken back by their use of wording.

“Cause he just told us oi, omg I’ll see you tonight slut.”

“Yeah okay ghee.” The line went dead as Tiana gave Ashton a girly smile.

“Don’t try act innocent with me.” She grinned as the words left his lips.

“Well I guess we know that you know her.” Michael spoke as she laughed softly. I wonder if Kaz knew her? Where was she? She just wouldn’t leave my head. We were going on our date soon. I hope she still wants to go with me.

-Kaz-

Tiana had dragged me in to her bedroom once Calum had stormed out of the house. I fell back on her bed as I groaned. Why couldn’t this just be fucking simple. I was making two best friends fight and I couldn’t just leave cause Tiana will hunt me down and kill me.