Chapter 6

-Calum-

“I like you Kaz.”  

“I like you too Calum but…”

“But what??” I asked harshly. What else was there to think about. I’m not saying I wanted to date her? It’s only been like 2 days not even that. But what? The words ran through my head a thousand time before she finally answered.

“Luke.”

I couldn’t find a response. She liked Luke as well? They had a thing? I could hear her breathing loudly assuring me that she had fallen asleep. Did Luke like her too? Is that why he hadn’t talked to me all day? What the hell! Anger raised as my thoughts over thought the subject. No girl had ever said that. It was always me. Not him. I quickly escaped the small apartment as I ran down the dark streets. It was around 1 in the morning. What the hell was I meant to do?  I was going to win.

“I ALWAYS WIN.” I screamed as I made my way back to our hotel. We go back to Australia tomorrow night. And I’m going to show her who’s the better man. I have two weeks till the tour is over. Then I’ll be right back. She won’t even remember his name after I’m finished. She’s going to fall in love with me.

-Tiana-

*Two weeks later.*

The boys left that morning, and went back to Australia. It’s been two weeks and Kaz has been acting strange. I stayed with her but had the unfortunate thing of having to go home to collect more things. Me and Kaz had gone apartment sighting. She hated being alone. And considering me and Ashton were not actually dating I was alone too. It made sense we would move in, in two days. I had forced Kaz to come to my house with me. There wasn’t anything horrible with my family. My family had raised me properly and everything. But I just couldn’t be there most of the time. Though I did love them all so much.

“KAZ!! Hurry up we have to go to my parents, then your sisters and food shopping. Its 2pm get yo ass out of bed!” I yelled outside her bedroom door as I continued with my makeup. Ashton would text me every day as soon as he woke. Which would be in an hour. 1pm Sydney time which is where there last show was of the tour. I must sound really creepy when I say that.

“Shut up I’m coming!” Kaz grumbled as she exited her bedroom.

“Are you ready?” She laughed as she started applying her makeup, next to me.

“Can’t rush perfection can we.” She winked as I laughed. This was old Kaz the playful dork. But something’s been on her mind since those boys left. Probably Calum and Luke. To think weeks ago if you had told us that I was flirting with Ashton Irwin or, that Kaz had to choose between Calum Hood and Luke Hemmings. We would just laugh at you. But it was all true wow.

“Are you ready hoe?” Kaz asked shaking me out my thoughts.

“I’m always ready mate.”

………….

I quickly gathered my clothing from my bedroom as Kaz studied the photos on the wall. Once my grandparents died I had to move back in my parents’ house because I was half way through year 13. The apartment me and Kaz were getting had a small studio which I’ve decided to film videos in. I still didn’t know what I was going to be, and Christmas was close by. Meaning nearly new year. So I guess it’s a gap year before my parents force me into becoming a lawyer.

“Tiana what is this.” My dad asked entering the room, handing me his cell phone. A photo of me sleeping the night before Ashton left on his Instagram. With the quotation. “Missing this beautiful girl.” Great how did he find this?