Witchcraft

Emma POV
I stand in front of Zane looking him in the eye.
"Snap out of it" I say. He smirks.
"I don't know what you're talking about, I have always been like this. Why are you here? You never liked me," he growled, holding his sword up to me.
"Emma...?" Laurance says warningly.
"It's ok Laurance," I say, holding my place.
"Zane! Listen to me... fighting won't solve anything!" I say.
I didn't show it but... Oh my Irene I was terrified.
"You never know, it might.... Shall I test it?" he says moving his sword to Elena and pinning her to the wall.
"Hey you better watch it!" Laurance threatens holding his sword to the back of Zanes neck.
"Everyone calm down, Zane please we didn't come to fight... we came to help you. We do care about you!" I say.
He backs up and looks at the ground.
"Like I would believe that," he smirked and in a flash he swung his sword at Elena. Right before he hit her, he froze.
"I can't move..." he growled.
Elena stepped back and ran to Laurance.
Zane fell to the ground.
"Was that you?" Elena asks looking at me. I shake my head.
"It was me.." Elena sighs. We look at her confused.
"I'll explain later. Right now, we have to get out of here before they find us," Elena says.
I nod and help Zane up.
"Y-you're helping me...?" Zane says shocked.
"That's what family is for," I smile and we run to the others.
"ZANE!" Garroth runs up and hugs him.
"G-Garroth..." Zane backs up.
"Sorry I just missed you baby brother" Garroth smiles.
"That's fine just NO HUGS!" He shouts and I laugh.
"Come on we have to get back. Clyde is probably worried," I say and we walk back.

Laurance's POV

Elena was in front with her sword out. I smirk. I sneak up behind her and pounce.
"BOO!" I shout. She screams and swings her sword at me but I dodge.
"Laurance don't do that I could have decapitated you!" she growls.
"Heh yeah right you love me," I smirk.
"Yeah I do, it's awful..." she growls.
I laugh.
"When did...this happen?" Zane asks looking at us.
"A while ago. They're cute right?!" Emma smiles.
"Whatever..." Zane growls.
"Man he's a huge downer" I whisper to Elena.
"Well he is strong and fun to uh... 'Train' with," she says looking around.
"Ok now spill it," I say looking at her.
"What?" she asks
"How did you freeze Zane?" I say.

Elena's POV

"Oh uh well a couple years ago, me and Emma were at Kawaii~chan and Lucinda's bakery," I begin.

~flashback~

"Oh Emma~chan come on! I will show you how to bake some really good muffins," Kawaii~chan squeals.
Emma and Kawaii~chan run into the kitchen.
I chuckle and turn to my right. I almost fall over when I see Lucinda, who was close to me looking into my eyes.
"What are you doing?" I say scared.
She creeps me out.
"Looking at your soul," she says, concentrated.
"Can you not..." I say creeped out.
She just stayed there.
"Hold still," she says holding my head still.
My eyes grow hide, what is happening.
"Yep just what I thought," she says jumping back a little and slouching down.
"Uhh what?" I say still shocked.
"You are a witch," she smirks.
"What no I'm not?" I say confused.
"Yep I can see it in your eyes and dang girl, that is some power," she says grabbing a handful of popcorn.
"Well this is news to me," I say.
"Ha it's alright you will figure it out come to my room I'll show you some things," she says standing up.
"I don't know if I want to..." I say also standing up.
"Ugh I won't bite," she says she starts walking and I follow.
"Maybe," she mumbles.
"What did you say?" I ask as we walk into her room.
"Oh nothing..." she smirks
~flashback ends~
"And then she just taught me spells and how to make potions," I say shrugging.
"Wow..." Laurance gasps.
"Ugh... I hate that stupid witch!" Zane growls.
"That's what you two were doing... I heard so many wierd noises, but Kawaii~chan said it was normal," Emma laughs.
"Kawaii~chan, calm down I am not your babysitter," someone says.
Laurance POV

A girl burst out of the bushes and lands on Emma.
Zane grabs his sword and holds it out to the girl. A couple seconds later another girl walked out.
"Oh so we meet again," she chuckles looking at Zane.
"KAWAII~CHAN OH MY GOD I HAVE MISSED YOU SO MUCH!" Emma says excitedly.
"Kawaii~chan has missed you too," Kawaii~chan cheers.
"Ugh what are you doing here?" Zane growls.
I could feel the tension between them.
"Ok calm down you two!" Elena laughs pushing Zane out of the way.
She hugged the girl with orange hair.
"Oh uh I forgot this is Kawaii~chan and Lucinda, they're old friends," Elena said.
"I wouldn't exactly call them that..." Zane mumbled.
"It's nice to meet you!" Gwen says smiling.
"Heh looks like we need a bigger house," Garroth says as we walk into the village.
We grab our stuff from the house and rent a bigger one. We all shared rooms with the same people except Zane was with Dante and Lucinda and Kawaii~chan were together.
"Kawaii~chan come to our room we need to catch up!" Emma says grabbing Gwen and Kawaii~chan then running into their room.
Me, Elena, and Dante sat on the couch while everyone the rest went to go unpack again.
"I think we should buy this house it's nice and I think we should take a break from exploring," I said.
"I'm not sure... Emma did say that her dad said she can find Vylad again but he didn't tell her how..." Elena sighs.
"Wait who's Vylad... Can't we just go back to O'khasis?" Dante asks kinda loud.
Elena slowly shakes her head.
"Shh talk quieter," I whisper.
"It's not that easy Dante, Vylad was our brother. In the fight he...he died..." she says and I hug her.
"And Emma's dad said you would see him again..." Dante sighs.
Elena nods and looked at him confused.
"So that make Vylad a Ro'maeve oh no..." Dante begins to get worried.
"Yeah but what's wrong?" I say.
"Gene has him... I bet that he is working with the witch," Dante sighs
"How would Gene have him if he's dead and who is Gene?" Travis asks walking out.
"Gene is my brother. He has been bringing people back to life and turning them into his minions... he calls them Shadow Knights, I bet he made your brother one," Dante said looking at Elena.
Travis sat next to him.
"So he's evil?" Travis asks.
"Not entirely... he threatens them and forces them to do things and they're a bit unstable and once they kill the one they were supposed to protect the final transformation happens and for most that turns them completely," Dante explains.
"Oh no so that means there is a chance mom is dead because the boys always protected her..." Elena sighs
"Well they can resist but most are to afraid to. Gene is really powerful," Dante says.
"Wow I still can't believe Vylad's alive..." Elena gasps
"Vylad's alive!" a voice says.
I turn around and see Emma. She had a huge smile.
Everyone looked at each other wondering who will talk first.
"Ehhh yes!" Travis says nervously.
"OMI WE HAVE TO GO GET HIM!!" Emma says running to the door.
I grab her arm and pull her onto the couch.
"Wait why are you-" she began to say but Dante cut her off.
"He's in the nether..." he said.
Her face went pale.
"H-how...?" she asks.
"My brother Gene has him but we will save him," Dante explains.
"Oh," Emma sighs.
I'm guessing his death was harder on her. She was closer to him then anyone else.
"Hey cheer up at least you know he's alive that's good, right?" Travis says crouching in front of her so she sees him.
"Yeah I guess your right..." Emma says forcing a smile.
Travis hugs her.
"You know what day tommorow is right?" Travis asks her clearly trying to change the subject.
Emma looked confused.
"No..." she says.
"What day is it?" I ask.
I open my phone and smile. I show Elena and she smiles too.
"What am I missing... oh no is it important?" Emma asks looking at us.
"Hehe I don't know what tommorow is I guess you will have to find out!" I smirk.
"Come on guys tell me!" Emma whines.
"Go to bed you will find out in the morning," I say she gets up and walks into her room.
Dante shrugs and walks into his room.
"Ok so maybe we should get ready early," I say looking at Elena.

Elena's POV.

"Yep I think we sho-" I'm cut off as Kawaii~chan comes running out.
"OH MY IRENE CAN KAWAII~CHAN MAKE THE CAKE!!!" she screams.
"Shhh she forgot don't remind her," Laurance says.
"Oh sorry..." Kawaii~chan whispers.
"Ok start on that we will decorate!" I say opening a box of streamers.
"I can't believe my little sister is turning 11..." I sigh.
"Not so little anymore!" Laurance laughs.
"Yeah!" I giggle.
We set up all the decorations.
"Oh no where did it go?" Travis panicks and runs out of his room.
He starts tossing pillows and stuff up.
"Hey calm down what's wrong?" Laurance laughs.
"I lost Emma's gift I think I left it at the other house!" Travis sighs.
"It's ok come on we will get a knew one trust me I'm great at getting gifts," Laurance says and they walk out the door.
I walk to the kitchen and sit down.
"How's the cake going?" I ask as she puts it in the oven.
"Oh it's great Kawaii~chan made Emma~chans favorite flavor, chocolate!" She says cheerfully.
"Thank Irene she's sleeping if she smelled cake she would zoom out of her room!" I laugh.
Kawaii~chan giggled.
"Well I'm going to sleep see you in the morning and remember to get up early" I say and walk down the hallway.
I stop and Garroth and Travis' room. I knock and walk in.
"Hey," Garroth said looking up from his book.
"Don't forget to get up early," I whisper and he nods.
I keep walking and freeze by Dante and Zane's room when I hear a thud. I open the door and Dante was on the ground.
"What did you do Zane..." I laugh.
"But to be honest I have never loved you more," I say. Zane laughed, sort of evily.
"All I did was talk to him..." Dante complains.
"Ohh big mistake!" I laugh.
"Anyway don't forget to get up early for Emmas birthday!" I say and walk to my room and go to sleep.