Forever

Emma's POV

I stand there, in front of the unconscious Lucinda and scared Kawaii~Chan. I hold my bow down, but ready to fire if Zane does anything.
"Zane, I will only say this once. Go back home and leave them alone for good!"I growl.
I was really scared but I had to stick up for my friends. I mean they gave me free cake and that means true friendship, right? Zanes eyes were hard to read, and it took all of my will power to look him in the eye and stay strong. He took a step back.
"I-" he began, but I cut him off.
"Go!" I say, and he runs off.
I take a deep breath and collapse on the floor.
"E-Emma~chan, why would you do that for us?" Kawaii~Chan asks.
"You're my friends, plus you have me free cake!" I giggled.
"Kawaii~Chan is really sorry. Lucinda~chan is always causing trouble," Kawaii~Chan says, looking down at Lucinda.
I look up at the sky, too tired to get up. I can't believe I just stood up to Zane. I had no clue when he said all those things to Elena, he actually meant them. His words from the first night here rang in my head. I would KILL to have one less sibling, he said. He didn't say anything about it having to be Elena and after what just happened, will he go after me? Suddenly my whole body was filled with fear. I sit up and look at Lucinda.
"We should probably help her," I say, trying to keep my voice steady.
Me and Kawaii~Chan work together to pick her up. She is heavy. We walk into the cafe and put her on a table.
"Kawaii~Chan will go get the first aid kit, you make sure she's not too hurt," Kawaii~Chan says, running into the back room.
I look at where Zane must have hit her. There was a huge cut but she didn't seam to be to hurt, she probably got knocked out by the ground hitting her head. Kawaii~Chan came running out with a red box.
"It's just the one cut!" I say, and Kawaii~Chan puts a wrap on it.
"Ok, she should be fine, would you like some tea, Emma~chan?" Kawaii~Chan says, looking back at me, I give a fake smile.
"Sure, do you have any cake?" I say. Kawaii~Chan smiles and nods
"Yay!" I say, following Kawaii~Chan.
I sit down on the same stool as last time. I scratch my head. I don't think I will ever get used to these ears or tail. Kawaii~Chan comes out with a chocolate cake and some tea.
"Mmm it smells so good!" I say, as she hands me a slice.
"It's made with Kawaii~Chans love!~" she smiles.
"Well, your love is delicious!" I say, with a mouth full of cake.
Kawaii~Chan giggled.
"Ugh he beat me!" Lucinda says, rubbing her head.
"Yes and Emma~chan beat him!" Kawaii~chan says.
Lucinda sighs.
"Ugh he cheated, oh and Emma, I am so so so so sorry but... I may have used the wrong spell and I'm not quite sure how to reverse it!" Lucinda says, embarrassed.
"What!" I gasp.
"I'm stuck like this forever?!?" I say, in more of a whisper.
"Maybe, I can try to find something but no promises," Lucinda says.
I finish my cake and stand up.
"I am going home now, bye!" I say, and walk out.
I run, with my tail lashing. It keeps scaring me, so sometimes I stop to look behind me, thinking someone was there. I climb the tree next to my window and lay on my bed. I was uncomfortable laying on my tail and all, but I ignored it I had too much on my mind.
"Stuck as a werewolf...forever?" I whisper to my self.