The Witch

Zanes POV
I wake up and go downstairs looking around. I sigh. It's been a week since  Emma locked herself in her room. She hasn't even talked to me. That's it! I have to know what happened. I grab an apple to give to Emma. Just before I start to climb the stairs, the door bell rings. I open the door.
"What do you want," I growl.
"Kawaii~Chan wanted to talk to Emma~Chan!" Kawaii~Chan says. I let her in and she runs up. I stay at the foot of the stairs to watch.
"Uh Emma~chan, Kawaii~Chan is really sorry. I didn't know this would happen, please come out," my mind went blank.
I blink out of my daze and by the Kawaii~Chan was leaving. I run up to the door. I will deal with her in a minute. I put the apple by the door.
"I brought you an apple, that Kawaii~Chan girl had something to do with this, didn't she?" I say. All I hear is a small sniff, as if she was crying.
Rage filled my body. I grab my sword and run out the door. Once I reach the village, I spot Kawaii~Chan. I turn into my demon form.
"You!" I growl and launch myself at her.
I'm blocked by a girl with orange hair, she had a staff.
"Hey, easy there big guy. You're gonna hurt someone," she says, in a mysterious voice.
"That's the point!" I growl.
I pull my sword back and swing it at her head. She disappears.
"What?!?"I gasp.
I smirk, realizing she was gone. I run at Kawaii~Chan.
"You will regret hurting my sister!" I say, then I am frozen in mid air.
Kawaii~Chan runs into the pink building close to us. I couldn't move a muscle.
"Wow, a magicks user I see?" the witch says, coming into my sight.
"What did you do to Emma?!?" I say, trying to move but failing.
"Oh feisty I see!" she says, and drops me.
I fall, and my sword slide towards her. She steps off it. I get up and turn back to normal.
"I won't say this again, what did you do to Emma!" I stare at her and she giggled.
"Wow, you just want to get right to the point, don't you?" she says.
She holds up her wand and my sword disappeared.
"You think that will stop me from killing you?" I growl.
"Oh of course not, buuuut this might!" she poofs up chains around me.
I tried not to be amazed by how similar her witchcraft was to my pony shows.
"Well now that your less of a threat, we can talk!" she says. This girl just doesn't get that I'm going to kill her, does she?
"So about your sister, I didn't trap her in her room, she did that. But I may be the reason why," she says.
"Why is she hiding from me then?!?" I say, loosening my grip.
"I can't help you there bud, rather not spell and tell," she says, and grabs her staff again.
"What?!?"
"It's a witch thing, anyway I have some potions to tend to and don't try coming in here, it has a barrier to keep you out, tootles!" she says, and the chains disappear while my sword re appears.
"Hey I'm not done with y-" she disappears before I could finish.
That was a complete waste of time! I got no info on Emma but I'll kill that witch, if it's the last thing I do.