Hunted

Elenas POV

I was so happy. Me and Laurance held hands on the way back. This is going to be the best day ever! I open the door and I see Emma and Garroth eating the cake.
"Uh... this isn't what it looks like!" Garroth says, a mouthful of cake.
"Well, it looks like you're eating our birthday cake without me!" I tease
"Ok... maybe it is what it looks like!" Garroth chuckles.
I walk to the cake and take a slice for me and one for Laurance. I give it to him and he smiles.
"How's it taste?" Emma says, her tail wagging.
"It tastes as sweet as Elena," Laurance smirked.
Emma smiled and Garroth looked confused.
"Uh... he means it tastes good!" I say.
"Anyway Garroth... how's your birthday going?" Laurance asks.
"Great I can finally get a piece of cake without V-" he looked distant.
The room went silent and Laurance was confused.
"Let's not think about that, now... let's talk about you two!" Emma said, looking at us.
I blush.
"Sooo... Laurance what did she say! Oh... what did you say? TELL ME EVERYTHING!" Emma squeals and Laurance blushes.
Garroth was looking at Laurance, probably making him feel uncomfortable.
"Well... she said yes!" Laurance said.
"To what?" Garroth says, a little angrily.
Laurance looked nervous.
"We are dating now!" I say for him.
Garroth looks at Laurance intently.
"You better not hurt her, I'm watching you..." he threatens.
"Garroth, calm down!" I say, putting my hand on his shoulder and he sits back on the couch.
The roof made a big thud. Emma jumped and me Garroth and Laurance reached for our swords. I walk outside to see Raven...I think, he was a lot bigger and I mean ALOT.
"R-Raven? Y-you're so big!" I stutter.
"Never mind that, I sense danger!" he says, worried.
"I will take you to safety if you hurry!" he says, looking around.
I nod and explain to the others what's happening.

Garroth's POV

I help Emma get on Raven while Laurance helps Elena then gets on by himself.
"Ok t-" I begin to say but I'm interrupted by the sound of warriors coming.
I start fighting, they were the same ones that attacked us.
"Hurry up! Get the girls! We need every Ro'maeve!" the witch orders.
"I will hold them back, you guys go!" I say.
"No Garroth! I am not leaving without you!" Elena cries, and Laurance hugs her.
"Go and Laurance..." I look him in the eye.
"Take good care of Elena," I say and he nods.
I keep fighting and hear the sound of wings flapping,they were leaving.
"NO GARROTH!" I hear Elena cry.
A teardrop runs down my face as I swing my sword.
I hope I can see them again someday, but as long as they're safe, that's enough for me.