Stranded

Idk why I put that song above I just put it there because it's called stranded CX I have never heard it before though Lel ok on wit da book!
Elena's POV

I take a deep breath, trying to convince myself Emma will be ok... I mean, clearly Travis can protect her, right? I look around. I hope they are in a better situation then us. The island was small.
"It's getting late. I'll start a shelter. Do you think you can get a fire going, you are hot after all," Laurance jokes.
"Sure, you better stay where I can sea you!" I joke back.
"Wow, I guess puns come to you east-aly!" we break out in laughter.
"Ok I'll start a fire!" I say and he nods.
I walk up to a coconut tree and climb it. I break of small branches and grab a few coconuts for food. I set the sticks up for a fire and light it with a match from my bag.
"How's the shelter coming along?"I ask Laurance.
He was holding up slabs of wood.
"Not so well..." he sighs, as the wood falls on him.
I giggle.
"How about we sleep under the stars to night?" I say.
"Yeah..." he sighs.
"I will be back!" I say, running to a patch of sugar cane.
I break off 2 small pieces then cut holes on the coconuts. I put the cane in the holes and give one to Laurance.
"Ohhh... coconut milk, fancy!" he laughs and we sit at the fire.
I smile at Laurance and he smiles back. I lean my head on his shoulder.
"I'm glad I have you," I say and he strokes my hair.
"I am glad you have me too," he smirks.
I let out a little giggle.
"So you are not happy to have me?" I joke, lifting my head.
"Of course not! You are annoying!" he laughed and I playfully punch his arm.
"Shut up!" I laugh.
He puts his arm around my waist.
"I'm just messing with you!" he says.
I hear a noise, almost causing me to fall off the log we were sitting on but Laurance caught me.
"What was that?" I say, standing up.
"GENE GET BACK HERE I'M NOT DOME WITH YOU!" a voice yelled.
Me and Laurance get out our swords.
"Hello? Anyone there?" Laurance shouts as we walk in the direction we heard the voice. "Of course there's someone here trees don't talk ya doof!" I say and he lets out a small chuckle.
In a flash, Laurance was on the ground two swords at his throat. There was a guy with blue hair on him about our age.
"Where is she?" he growled.
"W-what are you talking about" Laurace says, shocked.
"My sister, I know you're with Gene!" the guy growls.
He doesn't seem to notice me, he clearly wasn't a threat. It was funny watching Laurance as he gives me a look, asking for help. I shrug.
"Can't help you you're on your own with this one!" I chuckle, leaning against a tree.
The guy seemed to notice me then he turned his head and got off Laurance.
"Are you with Gene too?" he asks warily.
"Ummmm... not that I know of, I'm Elena and the doofus on the ground over there is Laurance," I say, with that Laurance gets up.
"HEY!" he shouts and I giggle.
"I'm Dante," he says, barely relaxing.
"How did you get here? We thought we were alone," Laurance asks, brushing off the dirt on his clothes.
He looks at us clearly trying to hide his fear.
"It's ok we won't hurt you" I say, fixing Laurance's hair, which was all messed up.
"H-how did you get here?" he asks.
He clearly doesn't trust us.
"Demon warlock..." I say.
"You?" Laurance asks. It was quiet for a minute and Dante was still tense.
"M-my brother..." he stutters.
I was confused but I pushed it away noticing he was hurt.
"Oh my Irene! You're hurt!" I say, moving his arm so I can see the cut better.
Dante tenses and holds the sword up to me.
"Stay back..." he says, clearly he has trust issues.
"It's ok, let us help you," I say.
He relaxes a little and lowers his sword.
There was a huge cut on his chest. I take my backpack off my back and take out a wrap to put around it to stop the bleeding.
"There's not much we can do right now, but this will stop the bleeding,"I say, looking at him waiting his approval for me to put it around him. He puts his arms up and flinches when I touch him. I wrap it around him and then put the rest back in my back pack.
"Th-thanks..." he says, he still doesn't trust us.
"Come we will show you our camp!" Laurance says, walking back to the fire.
Dante hesitates then starts walking barley a second later he falls to the ground dropping his swords. I crouch by him.
"Ok, trust us or not, you have to let us help you!" I sigh. He looks at me scared and nods.
"How are we going to get him to camp he can't even walk!" Laurance sighs.
"N-no I'm f-fine..." he says in pain. He tries to get up but falls down.
"Oh my Irene! What in the world happened to you?" I say.
I help him up.
"I'll help you get to camp, you can trust me." I say, giving him a warm smile and he seems to relax a bit more.

Laurance's POV
We begin walking back again, Elena is so kind and caring. I love that about her! Once we got to camp, she laid Dante by the fire.
"Thanks..." Dante says, smiling.
He is beginning to trust us.
"Ok let me see your leg," Elena says. Dante pulls us his pant leg and there was another cut. There was also one on his cheek but not as big. Elena wraps a bandage around his leg and gives him a smaller one for his cheek.
"Ok, now are there any other secret cuts you aren't telling me about?" Dante shook his head.
"Good now, what in the name of Irene happened to you?!?" I say, he looks down.
"My brother happened.... he made my entire village forget about me and my sister so we left then he attacked us. I tried to fight back but I failed. He took her and brought me here..." a tear fell down his cheek.
"He is building a army of something called shadow knights. h-he took my sister... Our sister and said he was going to make her forget everything and be a shadow knight," he finished.
Elena hugged Dante.
"We are looking for my sister too..." she sighs.
There was another noise but it sounded more like a portal noise or something.
"What now, we're followed!" Elena asks Dante
"I don't think so?" he says, trying to stand up but falls back down.
"No you stay here and get some rest. I will check it out," Elena says standing up.
She grabs her sword and walked to the small forest and gasped while dropping her sword.
"H-how?!?" she stutters and I walk up to her. Shock fills my body... I could believe what I saw.