Heart of The Phoenix

Elena's POV

We all walk into Phoenix Drop. It was a nice small village. We went to the place that said rentals and rented a house. We found the number and opened the door.
"Wow, this is nicer than I thought!" Garroth says, walking in.
Emma mumbled something and I look at where she was looking. I let out a little laugh and took down the painting she clearly saw, it was of a village being atacked...by werewolfs. Other than that, the people of the village was very nice. Some people shot scared or angry glances at Emma though.
We went to the 'Fud Market' and bought lots of fud. We went back to the house and decided to make lunch.
"Well I can make muffins, but I will need blueberries, there were not any at the shop," Emma says, wagging her tail. Kawaii~Chan got her into cooking and everything she makes is delicious.
"You start baking. I will go pick some in the forest!" I say, and run out into the woods.
After some walking, I got to the blueberry bushes. I saw something move in the corner of my eye. I grab my sword. I look around.
"Hey, you wouldn't hurt this face, would you?" a voice says, then Laurance comes out.
My heart leaped. I couldn't believe it. I smirk.
"I'm not sure... It's pretty ugly!" I tease, standing up.
"HEY!" he yells.
"I'm just kidding!" I say, hugging him.
"I'm glad you're safe," he sighs.
I look up at him.
"Laurance, how did you get here?" I say and he smiles.
"With my legs, need help picking blueberries?" he says, walking to the bush.
He grabbed a blueberry and put it in the basket, I joined him. He threw one at me.
"Hey! I'm not a basket!" I giggle, throwing one at him.
He laughed and it turned into a full-on blueberry fight. After a while, we stopped laughing. We were both covered in blueberries.
"We should probably get these back to Emma!" I say, and Laurance gives a big, goofy smile.
"I love Emma's muffins!" he laughs.
I grab the basket and we start walking.
"Ew... I got blueberry in my hair!" Laurance complained as we walked into the village.
"Oh, shut up you big baby, you can take a shower when we get to the house we rented!" I giggle.
"Fine!" he grunts.
I open the door.
"Oh my Irene? What happened to you?" Garroth laughed.
"I don't know... ask Laurance," I grunt, and he laughs.
"LAURANCE!!" Emma screams. She runs out of the kitchen and hugs Laurance.
"Hi Emma!" Laurance smiles.
"Oh! I should probably put these in the batter!" Emma says, grabbing the berries then she runs into the kitchen.
"Don't worry, you can shower!" I laugh.
"Cool!" Laurance says, then runs into the bathroom.
I don't know why, and I don't know how, but I got this feeling, that everything's gonna be Ok.