Reunited

Emma's POV

I wake up on Travis' bed, I look out the window, it was midday. Did I cry myself to sleep?
"Emma? You ok?" Travis says from the other side of the room.
"Yeah..." I say.
"If you don't mind me asking.... what happened to your family?" Travis says, and I bite my lip.
"Oh! I'm sorry, it's ok! You don't have to tell me," he says nervously.
"It's ok, an army of soldiers attacked my village.... my mom went missing along with my brother Zane..... I watched my brother Vylad die...... and my brother Garroth was left behind while he was protecting us..... my sister Elena is on this island along with her boyfriend Laurance and her wyvern Raven..." I say, holding back tears.
"Oh! I'm so sorry..." Travis says, sitting next to me.
"It's....fine. I just have to keep faith that they're alive... but I wish I could say the same about Vylad...." I say, looking at the ground.
"Hey! I know what always cheered me up... how about we go to my favorite restaurant in the village!" Travis cheers, standing up.
"Ok..." I say getting up.

Elena's POV

"Is this the village you were talking about Raven?"  I say, from behind a bush.
"Yeah I can't join you. I don't want to scare anyone," Raven says, flying off.
"Ready to find Emma?" Laurance says from next to me and I nod.
We walk into the village.
"Wow it's really nice here!" I say. It had lots of pretty buildings and restaurants.
"Hello, welcome to our village... I just came to warn you there is a demon child here, I wouldn't trust him if I were you. He has white hair and emerald eyes," a lady says, walking up to us.
"Oh! Thank you ma'am!" Laurance says. She smiles and walks away.
"Hey look over there!" I say. there was a girl that looked like Emma walking in a building with what looked like the demon kid that lady described.
"EMMA!" Laurance shouted and we ran up to her.
Emma turned her head.
"ELENA, LAURANCE!" She screams and hugs us.
"Thank Irene your okay..."I sigh.
" I missed you guys! Oh! This is Travis by the way!" she says.
Anger fills my body
"THE DEMON KID, EMMA ARE YOU CRAZY! HE'S GOING TO KILL YOU! I CAN'T LOSE YOU TOO!" I yell at her.
Laurance gets out his sword. The kid looked scared and surprised and stood in front of Emma. Emma pushed him away.
"HE WOULD NOT HURT ME ELENA!" She screams back.
"THATS WHAT HE WANTS YOU TO THINK! GET AWAY FROM HIM, HE'S A MONSTER!" I yell back.
Emma's eyes flashed with something I have never seen before.
"Is that what you think, HE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO UNDERSTANDS ME! IF YOU THINK HE'S A MONSTER, I CAN ONLY IMAGINE  WHAT YOU THINK OF ME! I WISH YOU WERE NOT EVEN MY SISTER!" She yells.
She runs away crying. Travis looks at me.
"I-I"I stutter.
Travis takes a deep breath.
"I think it would be best if you stay away from us..." he says, his voice shaking in terror.
He runs off in the direction Emma went. Laurance looks at me.
"Laurance, what have I done?!? I didn't mean-" I begin but he cuts me off.
"I know you didn't," he hugs me.
"Come on.... let's rent a house," he says and we start walking to the rental place.

Travis' POV

I run after Emma. Elena is not what I expected her to be. I almost fall right into a small pond. I regain my balance when I see Emma with her face down crying. I sit next to her.
"Travis, why is life so hard?" she says, hugging me.
I blush bright red and hug her back.
"It will be ok..." I whisper, as she crys into my chest.