In The Village

Elenas POV
We all run as fast as we can. Except, Zane didn't come. Probably went back to his room.
"We have to get those horses before they hurt someone!" Garroth says, looking around when we get to the village.
"Wow it's so big!" Emma gasps.
"Look, it's a horse butt!" Vylad says, pointing to a round black horse butt by a wall. 
Emma giggled.
"Ok, we found Zanes horse!" Garroth says, running up to it. He stops
"What's wrong" I say, walking up. He looked embarrassed.
"I am so sorry!" he says, kinda scared. I look into the ally. All the horses were there, by a girl with blue hair.
"Why are your horses out so late Garroth?" she complains.
"They escaped!" he explained, grabbing them by the reins.
"Ugh and I'm guessing this rat is yours too?" she says, nudging the farret with her foot.
"He's not a rat!" Emma says, grabbing him.
"Whatever," she grunts.
"Not too friendly, are you?" I joke.
"Uh, not with animals!" she says.
"Oh, Katelyn's just tired," Garroth says.
"Of course I am, your animals woke me up! I came out here to see what was happening and I got cornered!" she says.
Once Vylad took the last horse away from Katelyn, I noticed she had 2 ninja claws on her hands.
"Now that the horses are gone, Scruffles demands an apology!" Emma pouts.
Who's Scruffles?  Almost as if reading my mind, Katelyn spoke.
"Scruffles, who are you talking about?" she says, confused.
"This is Scruffles. He got insulted when you called him a rat!" Emma said.
Kaitlyn looked at her, then she clearly realized how young Emma was.
"Oh uh, sorry Scruffles," she says.
Emma looked down at the ferret.
"That will do," I knew Emma had a big imagination but wow, it's almost as if she can talk to it.
"Anyway my name's Elena and this is Emma,"
"They're my sisters," Garroth joins in.
"SISTERS? WHAT!" Katelyn looked suprised.
"Yep, long story. We will tell you in the morning. We should go back home now," Vylad joins in.
"Ok bye!" Katelyn says, and walks into her house.
Everyone starts walking and I stay back with Emma.
"So about..Scruffles," I say, looking at him.
"Oh uh yeah, I have had him since I was 2. I never told anyone though," she says.
She looked at Scruffles. It squeeked.
"Oh I just...remembered Laurance knew too," she smiles.
I was a little hurt neither of them told me, but I'm sure it was for a good reason. I mean, doesn't everything happen for some reason? Even, speaking to wyverns?