Too late?

Elenas POV.
I am looking through cupboards slamming everyone that doesn't have what I'm looking for.
"UGH LAURANCE!" I yell. He pops his head out the door of out room.
"Yes sweetie?" he says.
I look at him intently.
"WHERES MY CHOCOLATES!" I scream.
"I hid it from you!" he smirks, walking out...that's his first mistake.
"whyyyyyy....." I wine
"Because i know you," he laughs.
"I WANT SOME CHOCOLATE! NOW!" I scream, jumping on him.
"Nope not gonna happen I know how crazy you get!" he smiles.
"Trust me Laurance I get even worse without it..." I say, squinting my eyes.
"Ok ok get off me and I will get you your chocolate," he says and I get off.
He walks to the coffee table and gets a bar of chocolate from the drawer.
"When did that get here?" I ask angerily biting the chocolate.
Laurance laughs.
"It's always been there you just haven't noticed," he says.
"GUYS I SMELL CHOCOLATE WHERE IS IT?" Emma screams running out of her room.
"NO ITS MINE STAY BACK" I yell protecting my prized possession.
"You can't have chocolate it's not good for dogs!" Laurance teases.
"LAURANCE IM GONNA-" she pounces on Laurance but cuts off when she turns back to normal and falls on her butt.
She looks at her hands.
"I'm back to normal now ELENA GIVE ME SOME CHOCOLATE!" she says
"Wow I guess it runs in the family here," Laurance says handing her chocolate.
"YASSS!" Emma cheers, shoveling it in her face.
She stands up stumbling a bit but then gaining her balance.
"Wow I feel tall now!" she smiles.
"Guys! I did it!" Travis says running out of his room.
"You did!" Emma gasps running to him.
"Did what?" Laurance asks as I sit in the corner nibbling my chocolate.
"Oh hey Emma's back to normal cool, and I found this village on the map. O'khasis is not far from here at all!" Travis says pointing to where we are on the map.
"AWESOME! We need to go now!" Emma says grabbing her bag.
"Wait where are we going" Garroth asks walking up with Gwen and Dante.
I give Dante a look and he smiles.
"OKHASIS LEZ GO" she shouts running out the door.
I laugh and we run after her.

Emma's POV

Once we get to O'khasis, I hide behind a wall.
"Oh my Irene..." Elena whispers.
There were soldiers everywhere and it seemed more like ruins then a town.
"I know there is a Romeave left here KEEP LOOKING!" a girl shouts.
"Maybe only me, Elena, and Garroth should go..." I say.
"What, are you crazy? I am not letting Elena go without me!" Laurance yells/ whispers
"Ok fine me, Elena, and Laurance. Garroth, you stay here and wait for us if someone gets hurt we will have them come to you," I whisper and everyone nods.
We make our way to our old house where Zane was in my dream. Once we get there we climb in a broken window since there were guards at the doors.
"Zane?" I call in a whisper.
We go upstairs and see a shadow in the corner with his face in his hands. I drop my bow and run up to him.
"Zane thank Irene your ok...right?" I ask crouching down to him.
He doesn't move. I look at him worried.
"Zane say something..." I panic.
He does a evil muffled laugh and looks up with a big smirk. I back up.
"Z-Zane?" he was making the same face and the same laugh as the one in my dream.
"Are we too late?" Elena asks.
"I think so..." I say holding back tears.
Zane gets up and grabs his sword. Laurance stands in front of us in a protective position, sword ready. This can't be happening.