Onto The Path

Elena's POV

I wake up on a bed. It took all my will power to get up, considering what has been happening. I look to my right to see Emma cuddleing with her tail, cute! I look to my left where Garroth should be sleeping. He was gone. I went downstairs, rubbing my eyes.
"Oh good morning, Elena!" Garroth says. He was on the couch with Hyria.
"Hey," I say awkwardly, sitting next to him.
"Did you see Emma?" he asks.
"Yeah, its adorable!" I smile.
"Sinse she not here, if you don't mind me asking, how is she a werewolf if she is your sister?" Hyria asked, pouring me some tea.
"Oh... uh... yeah" Garroth sighs, then tells the story.
"Do you think you can do anything to help?" I say, excitedly. She looked disappointed.
"Sorry, no," she said,
"Lucinda is my daughter, she's always been getting into trouble," she sighed.
It wasn't hard to see other than the age.
"Hi!" a voice said behind us. I turn around and see Emma.

Emma's POV

"Hi!" I say as I go downstairs.
My eyes focus and I see Hyria looking at me funny. My ears drop down. Of course, she still hates me.
"Uh... so are we going to keep walking?" I ask.
I want to get out of here as soon as possible!
"Uh... sure!" Elena says, grabbing her sword.
"I will lead you to a path that leads to a village," Hyria says, handing Garroth his shield.
Garroth nods and we head out. After a while we were out of the woods and in a clearing. There was a big dirt path to the right.
"Ok, you're on your own from here, safe travels!" Hyria says and walks off.

Garroth's POV

We walk in complete silence. A twig snapped and Emma jumped.
"Wait!" Emma says out of nowhere.
She looks around.
"This way!" she says, running off the path, her tail swishing.
"Where are we going?" Elena asks.
We pass a bush and it reveals a small stream and behind it, a small village.
"Wow, how did you know?" I gasp.
Emma didn't answer; she just started jumping on the stepping stones. Me and Elena just walked, Emma had to jump, she was oddly small for her age. That could have something to do with the werewolf thing. We walk into the village and the sign read the words
"Phoenix Drop?" Elena mumbled the words.