Lessons with an Old Friend

Elenas POV

It's been 3 months since we were brought here. Emma seems to spend most of her time with Vylad or Zane. I'm not sure why she likes Zane after the pony thing, but she can do what she wants. I sit on the step looking at Zianna's garden. Laurance's voice rang in my head, as if he was calling me. I ignored it. My mind has played tricks on me ever since I lost contact with him. We used Raven to send letters but it didn't last long.
"Elena!" The his voice rang again.
I blink out of my daze to see a guy with light brown hair running towards me. I rub my eyes to make sure I was seeing clearly.
"LAURANCE!" I scream, and run up to him giving him a hug.
"I have missed you so much!" he says, backing up.
"Me too! How are you here?" I say.
My face was about to explode, my smile was so big.
"Now that's the face I have been searching for all this time," I turn and see Garroth and Zianna by the door.
" Garroth was talking to me about how distant you were this whole time and after talking to the orphanage person and Lord Joh we contacted Laurance," Zianna explains.
"Yeah, I was adopted by Lord Joh," Laurance says, green eyes flashing, smiling the cheesy way he does.
"So you guys did this, for me?" I say, turning to Zianna and Garroth with tears forming in my eyes.
"All I want, is for my sister to be happy," Garroth says.
I run up and hug them both.
"Thank you!" I say.
"We will let you two catch up, Garroth, let's go in for tea!" Zianna says, and they go inside.
"How long are you staying?" I ask Laurance.
"Actually, Dad thought that hanging out with you would be good so a couple years" he says.
"Yay so we have time together!" I say smiling. Laurance pulls out a sword.
"For Old times sake?" He asks and I take out the sword he gave me.

Laurance's POV

I jolt of joy surged through me when she pulled out the sword I gave her. I smiled," it's in better condition then when I gave it to you, Heh!" She smiles cutely." Well, you could say I don't have the nicest baby brother," Suddenly, she swings her sword, and knocked me over. I rolled away from her, but suddenly she was right on top of me.
Elena pinned me down.
"What? Again? I have been training!" I sigh.
" Definitely not enough!" she teases. She steps back and I get up. I look towards the door and see Emma come out.
"There's someone in the- LAURANCE!" she runs to me and hugs me. I hug back with the one arm not holding a sword.
"Hey Emma!I've missed you and your bubbly self," I say, rubbing her head.
She's so short, it's adorable.
"I made this for you, in case we ever saw you again!" she says, holding up a painting of me and Elena fighting and her cheering in the background.
"Thanks," I smile.
Not long after a boy with black hair walked out looking at a small notebook.
"Hey Emma I think it was epis- Uh, am I interrupting something?" He says, looking up. Emma looks back at him.
"I don't care what episode had what, I'm not watching it!" she pouts.
"I told you, I'm sorry for scaring you! It's not true," he whispers. I'm guessing I wasn't supposed to here that. I look at Elena, she looked amused.
"Uh hi! I'm Laurance, it's nice to meet you," I say, holding out my hand. He looks at it but doesn't do anything.
"Zane," he grunts.
"Zane, he wants to shake your hand. Now be nice and shake it!" Emma says.
Zane sighs and shakes my hand. Wow, Emma must really change him, from what Elena told me about him.
"Ok now, let's go back to our tea party!" Emma grabs Zane's arm and runs back inside.
"Ok, your losing streak is sad. Let me show you something" Elena says, getting in a battle position.
"Your main attack move is weak, you put youself in a open position," she shows me the position. I raise my hand.
"What!?" she groans.
"I forgot a paper and pencil, do I need notes, and will there be homework?" I tease.
"Yes, there is a packet of homework and a test at the end NOW PAY ATTENTION!" she jokes back.
After a long, long, long day of her teaching me better attack moves, it was 10:37.
"Wow, you are like a pro now!" Elena says, sitting next to me on the bench.
"Well, I learned from the best," I smile, making it goofy. 
"Well I have to go, you should too. See you later!" she says, getting up.
"Bye!" I say, hugging her and we go our separate ways.