The Locket

Travis' POV

I wake up on the ground. Why am I here? I look up at my bed and remember. Oh yeah! Heh... how could I forget? I finally have a friend. I stand up. Her dress looks old. I should probably should get her a new outfit. I walk downstairs to see my mom on the couch.
"Hey Mom, I am going out. Tell Emma I will be back soon" I say, and she nods.
I grab my jacket and run out. I put it on. When I reach the village I start walking.
Let's see..... weapons no, ammo no, bathroom...later, ah... there it is! The clothes store!
I walk in and the guy gives me a disgusted look but I don't care. I know there are people out there who actually care about me...unlike my dad.
"Hey demon child! Those are girl clothes!" the guy spat.
"It's for a friend, genius," I say.
"Pffft.... like you have a friend,"he said, but I ignored him.
I look through the the clothes. A lot of these are gross, they barely have clothing. No one would want that. "Ah, perfect," I say, as I find one that actually looks like clothes.
"These please sir!" I say, putting them on the counter.
He scoffs and I pay him, she will love these!

Emma's POV

I wake up and look around.
"Travis?" I say. He wasn't there.
I open the door and walk downstairs.
"Good morning! Travis went out for a bit. He will be back soon, here" Travis' mom says cheerfully, as she gives me a plate of pancakes.
"Thank you!" I say, and start eating them... They taste just like the ones mom used to make. I shook my head. Don't think about that, she's probably fine.
"If you don't mind me asking, what's your name?" I say. She smiles at me.
"My names Enki," she says.
Enki, why does that name sound so familiar?
I turn my head as the door opens, it was Travis!
"Hey Emma! I got you something!" he says smiles.
He hands me a bag. I look inside there was an outfit.(I am wearing it in the pic at the top)
"Thank You! I needed new clothes!" I say, smiling.
"No problem!" he says.
"Hey, wanna go explore!" he says.
"Sure, let me get ready first!" I say and run into the bathroom.
I put on my new outfit and walk out.

Travis' POV

She walks out of the bathroom. I knew she would like it! It matches her ears and tail too!
"You look good... LET ME DO YOUR HAIR!" My mom says, getting excited.
Emma looks at me, then my mom.
"Uh... ok!" She says
Emma sat on the stool and my mom braided her hair.
"Come on, let's go explore" she says jumping up. I look into her sparkling eyes, she was adorable. We run out the door and into the woods (who else loves that movie Xb).

Elena's POV

I wake up and look around. UGH, I HATE THIS! I WANT MY MEMORY BACK! I look into the sky. I wonder where Laurance is? I look down and see a locket on my neck. I open it. It was a picture of me and Laurance. I almost fall over as a bright light consumes me. I stand there in shock. There was nothing in here, everything was bright white. I turn around and see Laurance with a girl. Well, younger Laurance.
Is that me? I watch as they make memory's together, memory's that I somehow forgot... How could I forget? With a jolt, all my memories come rushing back to me. My life flashes before my eyes. I collapse on the ground.

Laurance's POV

I start searching for Elena again. 
"Laurance... is that you?" a voice says, scared.
I turn around to see Elena, her eyes wide with fear. I run up to her and hug her. She starts to cry.
"Laurance....I-remember..."she says, in between tears.