Laurance

Elena's POV

I wake up and remember what happened last night. That wyvern was beautiful, how did Garroth find him? I look at Garroth, who was still sleeping. A wyvern can fly. I think. Maybe if Garroth and Raven let me, I can send a message to Laurance, I realize and joy fills my body. I shouldn't wake him up though. I get up and get my pink dress with dragon scaled shoulders (pic above). I walk down stairs looking for Zianna. I walk into the kitchen and she smiles.
"Good morning you are up early" she says I smile.
"I normally wake up at this time to train with..." I daze off.
"Anyway I'm making pan cakes" she looks at the clock " it's only 6 the boys normally wake up around 10. But I thought you would wake up early" she says
"10!!! Wow they really sleep in" I say sitting down.
She put a plate of pancakes in front of me and Emma came down the stairs.
"Hi" she says smiling.
"Hello dear come eat some pancakes" Zianna said and we ate.
"So what do you two think about your new home" she asks I stay silent but Emma answers almost immediately.
"I love it but Zane is kinda scary" she says and before zianna answers another voice appears from the shadows.
"Oh am I" Zane walks out from the shadow like anime villain.
"Zoo zoo your up early" Zianna says cheerfully.
"Me and Elena still have to finish our...sparring match" he says looking at me and smirking.
"Hey I may be a girl but I'm older then you and I have been training" I say looking back at him.
(Our account got messed up and a whole bunch got deleted that I don't remember but what I do remember is Elena and Zane fight he goes to his demon form and Raven saves her and flys away)