Pink Horse Problems

Garroths POV

Once we got back home, I helped Elena off the horse. Something was bothering her. I need to know what it is. I want my sisters to feel comfortable here and not awkward.
"Come on, I can show you our room. We are sharing a room until yours is situated," I say smiling. I lead her into the castle. I glance back and see Mom stopping Zane from punching Vylad again and Emma petting the horse. When we reached our room, I told her what bed is her's.
"This is yours and this is mine. I will let you get settled but if you need anything ,and I mean anything, don't be afraid to ask me," I say, and run downstairs.
I go outside and see Mom is still trying to keep Zane away from Vylad.
"Need help? I showed Elena to our room to get settled" I asked.
"Yeah, can you take Emma to her room? She is staying with Vylad," She says. Emma looks away from the horse to look at me and smiles.
"Hi," She says. She's happy today, I wonder why? Maybe she is glad to have a home.
"Hi, come on, I will show you your room,"I chuckle
"Yay!" she skips alongside me until we reach the stairs. Then she just walks.
"Ok, you are sharing a room with Vylad," I say, opening the door.
"That's your bed. Want me to leave you here to get set up?"I ask.
"No, I don't like being alone," she says, grabbing my arm.
"Ok," I smile and sit on Vylad's bed.
"So why were those two boys fighting?" she asks, taking off her pink backpack.
"Oh well, the one with the brown hair is Vylad, and the one with the black hair is Zane,"I explained," They were fighting over how fast they were going!" I laugh.
"Oh!" she started to take out her stuffed animals to put them on the bed.
She had 3; a dog, a horse, and a cat.
"Zane looks scary!" she said, and I laugh,
"Yep, he does doesn't he," I look at the door and Vylad walks in.
"Hey," he says, smiling
"Ok, now that Vylads here, are you ok with me checking on your sister?" I ask and Emma nods.

Zane's POV

"Zoozoo, how many times have I told you not to hit Vylad!" my mom says.
"Ugh, too many times and I told you he's annoying! Vylad and Garroth are enough but now 2 more! Ugh," I groan. I hate my siblings, they're SO annoying. I walk away and slam the door shut. I run up to my room and slam that door too. I grab my Pinkie Cake toy and set it on my bed.
"Ugh, Pinkie Cake, you are the only one who understands me," I look at her. I know it's weird that I talk to a stuffed pony but I don't care. I hear Vylad scream something about 'a bad idea' and a couple minutes later my door opens. I throw Pinkie Cake under my pillow when I see Emma and Vylad, looking nervous and scared. Ha,I love it.
"Hi Zane, I thought you would be lonely here in this dark room so I came to play with you!" Emma says.
"Emma you shouldn't-" Vylad started but I cut him off.
"No Vylad she can come 'play' with me"," I said smirking. Vylad looked a little uneasy.
"Ok... But Emma, watch your back, I'm going to talk to Garroth," he said, and walked away.
Emma looked around.
"Where's the light switch?" she asked.
"There is none,I took it out," I say.

Emma's POV
Zane is scary! Even his voice creeps me out! But that doesn't mean he deserves to be alone.
"You can come in. I won't bite," he says. I walk in, wondering if that's true.
"Why don't I tell you a story," he says.
"Okie!" I smile and sit on the ground.
"You can come on my bed if you want," he says, and I jump up on his black bed.
It's very dark in here.
"Ok, so Once Upon A Time, there was a bright and sunny village named Horsieville and in that village lived a pink horse named Pinkie Cake and she loved to make cupcakes," he began and got a pink pony out from under his pillow (I am guessing that's Pinkie Cake). The story is not what I was expecting though, judging by his room.
"But her cupcakes were special. She used a different ingredient each time. She would draw a number and what ever one she drew led to a different ingredient. One day, she called a little girl named... Emma," I smiled when he said my name. I love being in stories.
"When Emma came, she brought her into her basement. Little did Emma know that the ingredient was her, and just like that, Pinkie Cake killed Emma and stuffed her in a cupcake and ate it!" I scream and run out the door to the next room that Vylad disappeared into. As I ran I could hear Zane laughing evilly.
I run into the room and hide behind Vylad, gripping his legs.
"E-Emma, what's wrong?!?" he asks.

Vylads POV
I almost fall over when Emma grabbed my legs. I shouldn't have left her with Zane
"E-Emma, what's wrong?!?" I ask. She shuts her eyes and holds me tighter.
Garroth looked at me in concern.
"Should we wake up Elena?" I whisper.
"No, it took forever to get her to go to sleep and she needs it. Something is bothering her," he whispers back.
"P-P-Pinkie Cake is gonna eat me! Help!" she squeals.
"What? no, she won't! Don't worry Zane's just trying to scare you," Garroth says crouching down.
"I will go talk to Zane, you should bring Emma to your room," Garroth said, and I nodded.
I hold Emma's hand and we walk to our room. When we pass Zane's room her grip tightened. I brought her to her bed and she hugged her dog plush.
"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have left you there. But Zane is evil so you don't want to hang out with him," I said. My door opened and Elena walked in.
"Oh no, I'm so sorry! We didn't mean to wake you up, Elena!" I said and she looked at Emma.
"Are you ok?" she sat next to her. Emma shook her head.
Elena grabbed her bag off her back and grabbed out a lollipop. Emma's face immediately brightened up. Elena gave it to her and Emma started licking it.
"Thank you" she said.
"Anything to cheer up my baby sister," she smiled. Elena looked at me.
"What happened?" she asked.
"She wanted to play with Zane and he told her a scary story about his pony shows," I explained.
"Sounds like Emma. She can be too friendly sometimes," she dazed off.
"Are you ok?" I ask.
She shook her head
"Where's Garroth?" she asked.
"He's with Zane he sh-" I was cut off by the door opening.
"Oh no! Did we wake you up Elena?" Garroth asks as he comes in.
"It's ok, but can you please explain to me again how we are related?" she asks. I look at Garroth wondering the same thing.
"Well me and you are twins and Emma is the youngest, Emma and Vylad have the same dad, but me and you have a different one," he explained.
Elena dazed off again.
"We should all probably go to bed," Garroth said. Elena said good night to Emma and they both walked away.

(11:30 pm)

Still Vylad's POV

I am woken up by Emma poking at me and I look at her.
"You ok?" I ask sitting up.
"No! I hear laughing from Zane's room I think it's Pinkie Cake!" she says, hugging her dog. I get up and smile at her.
"Come on! let's go check it out!" she hid behind me as I opened Zane's door.
He was asleep but his TV was on.
"See its just the Tv," I told her.
She took a step back and I looked up again. There was two glowing blue eyes in Zane's window. I grab Emma's hand. This is not normal. We are not allowed to have pets so it can't be a pet. I listened closely and hear the sound of whispers, probably 2 people. What is going on here?