I grabbed his shirt feeling pissed. He looked shocked, even as he groaned slightly. I was trying not to hurt him too much, but I enjoyed the little bit of pain I had managed to give him. How the hell could he 'joke' about this?!

"Death was a possibility too, and it still is, Asshole." I glared into his eyes.

He grinned.

"I love it when you get like – Ah –" He yelled out when I shoved him back annoyed. "Are you trying to make me bleed again?" He groaned and I just gave him a glare. "I'm sorry, Babe." he said.

I shook my head. He pouted.

"I'll make you lemon meringue?" He asked giving me a hopeful grin.

I didn't reply to him, my eyes still glared into his.

"I'll wear shorts for a month. Come on, Alex, I just woke up." he frowned dropping his gaze to his lap as he mumbled that.

I stared at him before I began laughing. He smiled as he kissed my cheek.

"Your lips feel like sandpaper." I covered his mouth.

"That's not my fault!" he protested into my hand. I laughed kissing his forehead. He took my hand into his and smiled at me. "You alright?" He asked lifting his other hand to my cheek.

"You're asking me that?" I asked.

"Jordan was here when I woke up. You look worse than he described... I'm sorry." I shook my head.

"I get the amnesia trick but Jordan doesn't. Great." I rolled my eyes. He gave laugh before it turned into a groan as he lifted his hand to one of the wounds still healing on his chest.

"I don't like getting shot."

"Maybe choose a profession where it's not very lightly to happen then."

"I'll think about it." I frowned at him, "I mean being a policeman, Alexander." He rolled his eyes.

"There's no way they would even consider you." I said.

"Love the support I'm getting from you." He gave me a flat look before he chuckled, "Help me play the same trick on Dave and Ben? You just have to walk out of here looking really down."

"No, that's ridiculous. You're evil. We've all been worried sick about you and now you want to play games?" I shook my head frowning at him.

"Being evil is fun. Now help me, please? That worry wasn't my idea, this is." He said giving me a hopeful gaze.

"You're going to go to hell, Sergio." I said.

"Any place is paradise as long as I'm with you." I looked at him before I laughed.

"Whoa, that's lame."

He gasped faking hurt. "I'm never going to try to be romantic with you again."

I just kept laughing.

"Fine! Just do this for me?" I shook my head, "Do it or I'll have you kidnapped again." I raised my brows. "I'm joking. Please, Alex?" I chuckled before I sighed as I glanced at the door uncertainly.

"Fine. You're an Asshole." I said.

"You love this Asshole." he smiled at me. I stared down at him. I missed his smile so much, and his laugh, and his hazel eyes.

"I love this Asshole." I agreed. He chuckled brushing his lips against my own.

"Now go, I want to see their faces!" He said excitedly.

I groaned before I chuckled. I gave him another kiss before I stood up and looked at him. I gave a sigh feeling my eyes tear up. He lowered his brows.

"You're just acting right?" He asked slowly. I smiled. "That's going to be a problem..." he mumbled.