Chapter 31.

Chapter 31.

*****

I was in a warehouse. It was eight in the morning currently; I was woken up at six for this nonsense. I had been sitting in a room with Cooper and two other men and two women while they muttered amongst themselves. My eyes drifted to one of the woman's handbags. She was currently pre-occupied making out with one of the men. The bag was an arm's length from me. They had not glanced my way at all since we got here, maybe they were listening to my movements or they thought I wouldn't be dumb enough to try anything. But I was done with this. It was the first day of my break; I wasn't going to spend it following Sergio, Clyde or whoever else around.

I stretched and no one still looked at me. I let my hand fall onto the bag. No one looked at me. I peeked over as I opened it my brows rose as my eyes fell onto a Swiss army knife. I grabbed it into my fist and pulled my hand back shoving it into my pocket.

"Hey." I spoke and everyone looked at me annoyed. "Can I go to the bathroom?"

"Go with him." Cooper muttered.

"No way, he's your problem." One of the men replied. Cooper rolled his eyes and got up. I stood up and followed him out.

"Men's room?" He asked with a smirk which I pretended not to see.

"If you don't feel comfortable in the Men's, I'm fine with you waiting outside." I replied and smiled seeing his smirk turn into a frown.

We walked down the hall until we reached a door and he shoved it open. I followed him into the bathroom and quickly took it in, we were alone. Okay, here we go. I shoved him hard resulting in him slamming against the wall before I shoved my arm to his back pinning him and pressed the knife to the side of his neck.

"Don't move. Don't speak." I warned.

He chuckled. "What are you going to do? Cut me?" he laughed.

"I was just going to use this as a threat, but that's a pretty good idea." I replied sliding the knife against his neck to prove my point. His teeth grit as it sliced into his skin slightly, not too deep to hurt him badly, but enough to make him bleed.

"You won't get anywhere. They'll find you, we're everywhere." He said through grit teeth.

"I'm not running." I replied before I grabbed his head and slammed it into the wall. I cringed slightly biting back an apology as he fell onto the ground gripping his forehead. He's not out. Shit, that was supposed to put him out. How did people in movies do it? What do I do now? I haven't thought about the possibility of him not being out!

"I'm sorry." I couldn't bite it back as I grabbed his head again and hit it into the floor knocking him out. I froze suddenly feeling sick. Crap... I didn't think this through... What do I do? Is he dead? I felt for his pulse and relief rushed over me as I felt its steady rate.

I quickly sliced his shirt and stuffed it into his mouth before I tied a piece around his wrist behind him and his ankles. He was really bulky; he wouldn't be able to manoeuvre out of it easily.

I walked out of the bathroom sliding the knife into my pocket. I looked around and began making my way the way I remember coming in but I froze hearing voices as I reached the stairs.

I listened and took in that they were coming downstairs, so I made my way down a flight of stairs – shockingly there was a floor below the one I was on. I came to a halt as I stepped off the last stair and my eyes searched the hallways around me. There was one going left, one going right and one going straight out in front of me. I decided to take the left one because it looked lighter than the one on my right and less clear than the one going forward, also, I could hear the voices following me down so I had to choose quickly.