Chapter 3.

Chapter 3.

*****

I groaned slightly as I rolled over. My stomach still hurt. I opened my eyes to find the room I was in dark, the curtains were left open and I could see a street lamp just outside. I sat up groaning as my stomach growled. I had not gotten a chance to eat last night... I think it was last night, I don't know how long I have been out. I got up and walked over to the door before I tried to open it but it was locked.

Right.

What did behave even mean? I wasn't a fricking dog or a child... I was almost twenty... I sighed letting my hand drop. I was so hungry it was making my head pound. I looked at the bathroom and walked over to it praying that the other door was now unlocked. I stopped when I walked into the bathroom and I heard a running shower. My eyes drifted to the wall the shower was behind and I stepped back a little. Who was that?

I walked over to the other door and tried to open it, it opened easily. I frowned. Why hadn't this person locked my door if they were in the bathroom? I decided to think about that later as I walked into the other room and stopped.

It was considerably larger than mine. It was decorated in black, grey and green. I smiled seeing a hint of orange here and there, this was definitely professional work. I gasped spotting a chair that hung from the room. Jordan and I always wanted our living room to look like that but his mother would never let us. She said we were renting and couldn't destroy the apartment. Neither could we destroy her house by putting a couple there...

I walked across the room and pushed the chair gently making it swing slightly. I was contemplating taking a seat but I got distracted by the alarm clock. It was a sphere shaped digital clock, it had the world on it. I walked over to it and touched it. I smiled as it zoomed into Uruguay and it lit up. Wow, I need to get me one of these...

"What are you doing?"

I jumped back surprised and turned to see the man from the room... the leader. I froze as I realised he was wearing just a white towel around his waist. My eyes were glued to him for a few seconds as they studied the contrast the tattoos on his arms and chest made against his golden brown skin. He was pretty built, more than Jordan so definitely more than me. I felt slight envy at the eight pack he had compared to my... well... I was getting toned, okay? Even if you couldn't see it yet. I really should listen to Jordan and intensify my workout regime... and take it seriously...

Wait. He asked me a question. I should answer. Why the hell am I checking him out anyway? Well, they kidnapped me but that doesn't make him any less good looking. It does however make him dangerous; I should be checking him out from as far away as possible. No. I could find better people to check out. People that aren't delinquents. People on my level. Yes, I have a level and it was above his – and any of the people that lived in or worked in this house.

Fuck. Alexander. Answer him.

"I –"

"It really does not matter, get out." He said.

I opened my mouth but shut it before I scoffed. "I would love to 'get out' but you threatened my life."

He rolled his eyes. "Of my room. Get out of my room." He said frowning at me. "The one you woke up in will be yours."

"I have to share a bathroom with you?" I looked at him.

"You have that privilege." He smirked.

I grimaced before I shook my head and turned to leave but he grabbed my arm.