Chapter 37.

Chapter 37.

*****

"I knew this would happen." I shook my head as I stared at the ceiling. "I can't think straight when I'm around you." I frowned

I had texted Jordan three days ago letting him know I was going to be away for the night, I had to tell him the same thing the day after that, except I didn't specify it to one night. Jordan had just replied with a 'Have fun with your 'friend' ;)' and then I got a text from Claire saying: 'Say hi to Diego for us – you know, if you guys stop to talk'

Yeah. I hated them for guessing right. I seriously needed new friends.

Sergio and I had not left the apartment at all; we just watched TV and played with anything we found in the house. I found a ball in the closet, Sergio said David liked soccer (he would be pretty happy to meet Shiloh then), we ended up trying to kick the ball into a bin across the lounge, we stopped after we broke one of his mother's vases. I guess that would make two with the one we smashed at the house a while ago.

Sergio chuckled. "Good. I don't want to be the only one." he said. I smiled. "Hey..." he bit his lip staring at the ceiling; his head was rested on my abdomen, "What would you say... if I asked you to uh... you know."

"No, actually I don't know." I laughed.

"Damn it, you make everything hard." He said before we burst out laughing. "Harder – no, well, you do. Alexander, be my boyfriend." I stopped laughing and he turned his head to look at the door which was at the opposite end of the room. "I'm not demanding it, I know it sounds like that, but I'm not. I'm asking. I can't turn that thing off –"

"Yes." I cut him off with a chuckle. It was weird how he babbled when he was nervous. It was weird seeing him nervous.

He smiled looking at me.

"One thing though." I said.

"What?" he asked smirking. The nervous Sergio had disappeared.

"I don't like that club-meeting thing." I frowned remembering the last time when he was being touched all over while I sat in the corner.

"I knew you were jealous." I covered his mouth and he laughed. I shook my head as I slid my hand onto his neck. "I'll tell the girls to lay off." he smirked.

"I wasn't jealous, I was disgusted."

"Sure." he rolled his eyes. He took my hand and kissed it, "I get it, only my boyfriend gets to have all of this."

"Shut up." I laughed looking at the roof.

"It's true though." he said.

"Yes, it is." I chuckled before I stopped. "You think we should get out of here?" I asked looking down at Sergio as I ran my fingers through his hair. He looked at me, his cheek resting against my skin.

"Mmm... Why? I have you and I have food. What else do I need?" He asked.

We had ordered food. Turns out Sergio actually really likes cold pizza, weirdo.

"Fresh air?" I chuckled.

"This air is fine." He replied.

"Well, I –" He sat up and grabbed his gun when we heard the front door slam shut. He lifted his finger to his lips looking at me. I nodded.

"I'll be right back, stay –"

"Uncle Sergio!"

Sergio shoved his gun beneath the bed covers and jumped out of bed. I sat up as he ran from the room. We were pretty lucky we were dressed – sort of.