Chapter 19.

Chapter 19.

*****

"Can I watch you?" I frowned glancing at Shiloh as we walked down the hallway.

"No. Aren't you late? Leave now." I replied.

"Come on, it's not like I'm planning to start selling dope alongside you." He rolled his eyes.

"Are you planning to spend more days in hospital?" I asked. He frowned at me. I hadn't left the part about him getting beaten up out when I told him, but he didn't seem to care that it was my fault, he just though they were assholes.

"Are those guys following you?" He asked glancing behind us, ignoring my question.

"Yes." I chuckled.

"Are they supposed to be subtle?" He raised his brows.

"I think so." We laughed. "See you later, man." I fist-bumped his hand before he could object and shoved him by me so I could walk into my lecture. I smirked as he flipped me off from the door before I turned away from him as I made my way to my seat.

I scrolled through the contacts on my phone as we waited for the lecturer to walk in. I stopped on the name Steven had given me. Kyle. I lifted my thumb to tap on it but a voice in the front of the room made me look up.

"Good morning everyone. I'll be your sub today. Call me Mr Rayman." I looked back down at my phone and frowned deciding to call him later but my thumb slipped onto the call button. My eyes shot up as a phone went off from the front of the room. "My apologies." I hung up before he could reach for his phone and raised my brows as his ringing stopped. "Never mind that," he didn't fish his phone from his pocket, "Let's get started."

I looked back down onto my own phone. Steven didn't mention this... If that wasn't just a coincidence, and he was actually undercover but working for Declan... weren't they on the wrong territory right now? This was Sergio's gang's city, right? Wouldn't this lead to some type of gang war?

I put my phone away and began paying attention to Rayman while he spoke to the room full of students.

When the lecture ended, I made my way down the stairs but not out the door, instead I just leaned against the desk in the front. I watched as Mr Rayman began to gather his things before he noticed me.

"Ah, questions?" he asked smiling.

"Yes, is your name Kyle?" I knew it was when his eyes narrowed.

"Why?" he replied trying to hide the suspicion from his voice. I smiled.

"Steven said to speak to you." I said. His eyes shifted to the doors on either side of the room before he looked back at me.

"Steven?" He asked.

I frowned before I nodded. "Yeah, he's a friend of my Dad's, said you could help me with some of my work." I said.

"Oh, Steven." He nodded. "Sure, meet me in the library later. Around uh..." he glanced at his watch, "Four."

I nodded and walked out of the room watching my stalkers walk off. Well, they acted like stalkers... They were probably what made Kyle act like he had no idea what I was talking about.

I made my way to my next lecture but I was stopped by a hand grabbing my elbow. I turned and raised my brows.

"Come on, let me watch you." I cracked a smile as I shoved Shiloh.

"Watch him what?" My eyes widened but Shiloh didn't seem fazed so I fixed my face before I turned to Claire.

"Alex has decided to take an exotic dancing class, you know, to impress the guys."