37- "Well you better not say Ava because there's a door over there!"

"So I have some news." I smiled up at him. We are cuddling on the couch watching random television.
"What's your news?" He asked as he grabbed the remote and turned the TV off.
"I'm going to the Grammy's awards!" I smiled.
"Seriously?! But you're not even in music." He asked.
"Well that's the thing, um, I'm going with Shawn Mendes." I told him. His face went blank and he just looked at me for a while.
"You're kidding right?"
"No, I'm not. Miranda-"
"You're really not kidding?! You're going with Shawn Mendes even though you have a boyfriend?!"
"Babe, it wasn't my choice! Miranda set it up for publicity. Just another one of her stupid things."
"I hate her, you know that?"
"Yes, I know."
"But you know who I love?" He smiled.
"Who?" I asked.
"Well you better not say Ava because there's a door over there!" Liam yelled walking past us to the kitchen. "When did that get here?" He asked me.
"An hour ago!" I told Liam. "Where have you been? Cleaning up your bedroom?"
"Hey! We shall no longer speak of that!" He yelled as he walked past us again carrying a cup of coffee.
"Him and Sophia make a mess?"
"More like Sophia. She dumped him, hard."
"Ouch! What happened?"
"Nothing."

He eyed me but I just turned away and walked to my room. I was getting cold and had to find a hoodie.
I found one of Hudson's so I put it on quickly went back and sat with him.

"Who's hoodie is that?" He asked.
"It's yours." I said.
"No it's not! I've never seen that hoodie in my life!"
Then I remembered who's it is. Corey left it here one day.
"Oh yeah, it's Liam's."
"Do you honestly think I'll believe that this is Liam's? It's way too small for him! Who's is it really?"
"It's Corey's."
"Are you serious?!" He yelled jumping off the couch.
"Calm down! I thought it was yours and that's the only reason I put it on! He left it here when we were all hanging out one day."
"Ava I can't keep doing this!"
"Don't say that please! Those were literally the exact words Sophia said. Listen, I'll cancel with Shawn! I'll give the hoodie back. Anything, Hudson! Anything!"
"How about get a new boyfriend?" He took his phone and keys off the coffee table and left me in tears.

I ran to Liam's room to find him sitting in the mess that he hasn't cleaned yet.
"What'd he do?"
"He broke up with me!" I cried.
Liam pat the spot on his bed next to him and I rushed to it. Laying next to him. He hugged me and began to sing some new songs he's been working on.

*So I realized this probably isn't clear but this story takes place 10 years after their hiatus. They had gotten back together and broke up after that and the story starts right after they break up a second time. I'm sorry for not making that clear in advance. So yes, they're all in their 30's."