34- "Ava, I love you."

When we arrived at Megan's house I wasn't expecting it to be so close to mine! She lived right down the street and Britney lived right next to her.

"Hi Brit, hi Megan." Beemed a sweet woman sitting on a chair in the dining room, I'm guessing that's Megan's mother. "Who is this? And the grown man?" She asked confused.
"This is Evangeline Payne, Liam Payne's daughter, and this is her body guard." Megan said.
"Oh!" The lady said.
"Can you get her a bathing suit?" Megan asked.
"Yep, be right back!" The lady smiled and went to go grab one.

Two hours later Paul forced me to get out of the pool so we could leave.

Liam's POV

*Knock Knock*

To my surprise it was Hudson.

"Ava isn't home right now." I told him.
"Actually, I need to talk to you." He said.
"Ok." I said motioning him inside and over to the couch. "What's up?"
He sat there for a moment then blurted out his question "I want to date your daughter."
"What?"
"But I want your permission first, I know you aren't all that fond of me and I wanted to prove to you that I'm a good guy." He explained.
"Oh." I said then debated some things in my mind for a moment.
"You really Fancy her?" I asked.
"If you mean like her than yes... I really really, really like her."
I sighed "Okay, you get one try. If you mess it up then I swear to you, you will wish you never met her!"
"Yes sir!"
I laughed.
"So where is she?" He asked.
"At a new friends house."
"A new friends house?"
"Got a part in a new television series."
"Oh, when will she be back?"
"Actually I was just about to text him. You can wait for her if you'd like." I told him.

Hudson's POV

I heard the limo pull up in front and got up off of the couch.

Ava walked in and she looked so beautiful, as always. Then her eyes met mine and she smiled.

"Hey Hudson, where's Liam?" She asked.
"Right here." Liam said sitting at the table.
She came up to me. "What are you doing here?" She asked.
"I'm here to ask you something."

I realized I wasn't proposing to her but I was really scared of what Liam might do if he found out we were dating without his permission.

"Ok?" She said.
"Do you wanna go out with me?" I got out.
Her smile faded "I'm not allowed to date."
"Yes you are." Liam said.
She looked at him like he had gone crazy.
"I trust him!" Liam said.
"Well if Liam trusts you... So do I! Where are we going?"
"I thought we could go see a movie, if that's alright with Liam?" I said looking over to him.
"Yeah as long as-" Liam started but Ava cut him off.
"No! No Paul, I would like to have some privacy on my first date!" She said.
"Fine, but you will have to check in and have the driver take you!"
"Ok! What time is the movie?"
"Six."
"See you then!" And with that I left.

Evangeline's POV

I was getting ready when I heard the doorbell.

"I'll get it!" I say happily.

I walked to the door knowing who it was before I opened.
I grabbed the handle and pulled the door open "Hi Hudson." I said with a smile.
"Hey!" He smiled back.
"The limo is waiting our front." I said "Bye Liam!" I yelled back to Liam.
"By love, text me when you're on your way back!" Liam said.

I walked out the door and Hudson grabbed my hand, its like my hand was meant to be in his!
It was surprising when he first grabbed it but I was happy when I felt that it was okay!
We got in the limo and Hudson sat next to me then put his arm around me.

"What movie are we seeing?" I asked.
"Paper towns." He smiled.
"Yay! I've wanted to see that!"
He grinned.
"Hey when is your birthday?" He asked.
"Um..." Reality just hit me in the face! It was in two weeks! "Actually it's in two weeks!" I said.
"Oh! Seventeen!" He smiled.
"Yeah, when is yours?"
"August 5th."
"Oh! Seventeen!" I mocked him.
"Actually I'll be Eighteen."
I looked at him shocked "You're seventeen now?"
"Yeah, I was held back one year."
"Oh."

We pulled up to the movie theater and got out.
The limo driver stayed out front and told us to come back as soon as the previews started.

"What would you like?" Cole asked me as we stepped up to the snack counter.
"Nothing." I said.
"Are you sure you don't want some yummy popcorn?" He asked trying to persuade me.
"I don't like popcorn and I'm not really thirsty."
He looked at me with a blank face and blinked a couple of times. "Two waters please." He said to the lady at the counter. Then he turned to me and said "Just in case." And winked.
It made my heart melt.

We walked into the theater and sat in the very top row in the very middle, just how I like it!

It was super sad at one part and I started to tear up. He looked over at me and grinned and grabbed my hand.
Not gonna lie, I liked it!
When the movie was over we quickly got out of the theater and ran to the limo before anyone noticed who we were.

"That was a good movie! Thanks!" I said smiling at him.
"You know what would make it even better?" He asked.
"Huh?" I asked sarcastically then he leaned in and whispered in my ear.
"A kiss." He whispered.

I looked over at him and he grabbed my jaw and lifted it to meet his lips, his soft perfect heart shaped lips.
He pulled away and I felt my heart beat so fast I think I might flatline!

"Your hand fits in mine like its made just for me." He said and I rolled my eyes as I realized what he was doing.
"Bear this in mind it was meant to be." I responded and he grinned and I'm pretty sure I did too.

We pulled up to my house and we got out, he walked me to my door and before I opened it I was going to say goodbye.

"Bye, thanks again." I said.
"Bye." He said.

I turned to open the door and he stopped me before I could open it.

"Ava, I love you." He said softly making sure Liam couldn't hear.
I kissed his cheek. "I love you too." Then I walked inside.
After I closed the door I leaned against it and slowly made my way to the floor sighing.

"Ava!" Liam said and rushed to me. "You didn't text me! I was starting to get scared!"
"Oh yeah, sorry dad, I forgot."
"It's okay, just don't let it happen again!"

I shook my head and he picked me up to my feet.

"How was the movie?" He asked.
"Good." I answered trying to keep my cool from fan girling.
Sophia then walked in the room and smiled at me. "Hey babe! How was your first date?"
"Yeah." I smiled.
"She laughed at me. She knows and happened, she knows I know that she knows, and we both know Liam knows.

"Don't call it a date! Call it a hangout!" Liam said.
I rolled my eyes. "It was good."
"Well Liam and I have to tell you something." She said.
"Ok." I responded.
"We are moving." Liam sighed trying to get it out as quickly as possible.
"Oh!" I said.
"Are you okay with that?" Sophia asked.
"Yeah, why wouldn't I be? Where are we moving?" I asked.
"Just down the street, to a bit smaller house but its still pretty large." Sophia smiled.
"Ok! I'm kinda tired I think I'm going to go to bed, love you!" I said as I hugged Liam and Sophia good night.