6- "And I'm gonna bet Eleanor is still here."

In the morning Louis woke me up.

He smiled when I opened my eyes and I smiled back at him and then my smile turned into a grin.

He laughed "What?"
"Oh, well I just noticed that you have the same clothes you had on last night."
"So?"
"And your hair seems to be a little messed up."
"So?"
"And I'm gonna bet Eleanor is still here."
"What are you implying?"
"I think you know."
"You aren't supposed to know about that."
"I'm 16 not 6."
"Whatever! Come on breakfast."
"With Eleanor?"
"And Sophia."

Then it hit me tomorrow was Monday, the worst monday of my life, I go back to school.

I walked down stairs quiet and hurt Hudson hated me I knew tomorrow was going to be horrible.

"Hi, Angel." Liam greeted.
"Don't call me that."
"Why?" Liam asked.
"That's what my dad used to call me." I explained.
"Oh, are you okay?" He asked.
"Yes, I'm fine, but I need school supplies for tomorrow." I said.
"Oh yeah! I'll look online for a list, maybe Sophia would like to take you." He said.

I glanced at Sophia who smiled at me.

"Um... Liam I don't know if I want to leave the house today."
"Why love?"
"I'm just not feeling well."
"What's wrong?"
"My stomach hurts."
"Ok well you can eat and then go lie back in bed." Liam said handing me a bowl of cereal.

When I finished I went to my room and changed.

*knock knock*

"Come in." I said.
To my surprise it was Sophia and Eleanor.
"Um... Yes?" I asked.
"Hey," Eleanor smiled, "You ready to go shopping?"

I agreed to go shopping with them but I still didnt trust them!

"Goodbye guys! I'll be back with them later." I yelled through the house. Liam came running and whispered something to Sophia and Eleanor and then he kissed Sophia. He smiled at me and turned around and left.

We took Liam's car to the store, where we bought school stuff and girl stuff. Then we went out to eat. They really seemed to like me, but I probably scared them when I freaked out on Liam.

They were so kind and they told me about how I was all over the news and in magazines and stuff. The papers said stuff like 'who is this mystery girl' and why is she so special?'

When we got back home I had bags full of cute stuff for school and I was kind of excited, except for Hudson of course. Liam came and took the bags to my room, I just followed him there.

"Are you good with cameras?" Liam asked.
"I don't know." I said.
"Well listen we are going to an interview and they are interviewing you too."
"What? Why? Is it because I'm mystery girl?"
"Um... Yeah." He said looking a little confused.
"Well will you be there?"
"Yes."
"You can't leave my side! Promise?"
"Promise."
"I'm trusting you!"
"Okay, its next week."
"Okay."

He walked out and I walked into the closet looking around at all of the clothes, I picked out a perfect outfit for tomorrow; blue skinny jeans, black tank, blue sweater, long necklace, and riding boots. It was perfect. I looked through the makeup box confused by... Everything!

"Sophia!!" I yelled out the door of my room she ran in.
"What, what's wrong?"
"I need help!"
"With what?"
"I've never worn makeup, can you help me?"
"Sure!" She said happily.

She put on concealer, foundation, light eye shadow, a winged eyewiner, mascara, and lip balm.

She said she wanted to show Liam after she taught me how to do it.

"Sophia! Why would you put that on her?!"
"She needed help"
"She doesn't need it!"
"But Liam I like it!" I told him.
"Yeah Liam, she likes it!" Sophia said.
"Well I don't!"

I walked upstairs and through myself on my bed. Liam didn't like it, I take consideration into everything he says. I ran to the bathroom and took off the wing I looked better like this and I liked it more than the wing.

Liam approved too and so did the rest of the boys they thought I looked mature but not too old.

I was really starting to like Sophia.

I was tired, I just wanted to sleep. So that exactly what I did. I went to bed.

Liam's POV

Sophia quietly opened the door. I had been watching over Evangeline for the past hour.

"Babe come on."
"I can't, she is my daughter, I have to protect her!"
"What?"
"Sophia I will see you in the morning and you can sleep in my bed."

She sighed and closed the door, I could hear her angry foot steps walk to my room and slam my door. She was mad but I didn't care, I was keeping my daughter safe at night because I love her.

Evangeline started shaking and trembling, she was mumbling in her sleep. She was having a nightmare. I held onto her tighter. She screamed and woke up.

"Get off of me! Please don't hurt me dad!"
"No Ava, it's ok, it's Liam."
"Oh, it was a dream."
"Yeah you're okay, I've got you."

Evangeline's POV

I had a bad dream and I woke up to a slamming door, Liam was here. I expected him to be gone by now because of Sophia.

I had a dream about my father.

"Get off of me! Please don't hurt me dad!" I slightly yelled.
"No Ava, it's ok, it's Liam." Liam said to me.
"Oh, it was a dream."
"Yeah your ok, I've got you."

When I fell asleep I had another dream, not just any dream a nightmare.

I was on my bed playing with my dolls when the door came slamming to the ground, I looked up it was my father with a knife and a gun.

"I swear to you Angel you better put down the dolls."

I dropped the dolls terrified and ran the the corner of my room

He dropped the gun and knife and ran at me, he picked me up by my shirt and smacked me as hard as he could (he was an old weight lifting champion so he had some muscle.)

"You stupid girl! I told you to get rid of the dolls. If you keep playing with those dolls no one will ever love you! Hell no one loves you anyway and no one ever will!"

He dropped me to hit the ground and my head bumped the wall.

I woke up again and this time I got way more scared.

I was starting to get scared and I shook Liam awake.

"You can go with Sophia." I said.
"Are you ok?"
"I'm fine, please go to Sophia."
"Okay."

He got up and went to the door.

"I love you Evangeline." He said before he walked out.

I stayed quiet and he slowly walked out, I heard him lean against the wall by my door and slowly slide against it to the floor.

I quickly layed down again and tried to sleep.

Liam's POV

What if she had a dream about her father? Sophia was mad at me and the door was locked so I fell asleep by Evangeline's door.

So many emotions were going through my head. I didn't know what to do, maybe I shouldn't have her go to school tomorrow, maybe her and Sophia could have another girl day. No she has to be there for the first day. I know she is dreading it but she has to.