26- "Sh- Shoot!"

I woke up and had a piece of paper sitting on my bed.
I read it over.

Paul will take you to the studio and Sophia and I will meet you there. I stayed at her house last night to go over some wedding details. Love you!
~Liam

I groaned and got in the shower to get ready. I put on a pair of black jeans and a gray sweatshirt. Then I put my hair in a messy bun and decided to not put makeup on. The people there would have changed it anyway.

I was now at the studio and was sitting in the dressing room they had for me waiting for my name to be called to go shoot.

*Knock Knock*

"Come in." I said as I marked my place in the book I was reading on Wattpad and turned my phone off.
"Hey babe." Liam said as he walked in, Sophia clutching his hand.
I smiled "Hi dad!"

*Evangeline to set*

I heard over the speaker and sighed.

"Be right back!" I said and Liam and Sophia made themselves comfortable.

Liam's POV

We were waiting for Ava to come back. It was pretty silent because I was watching Football and Sophia was on Twitter. (Just like every other second of the day.)

"I thought you didn't like posting on Twitter, because you want privacy?"
"I'm not posting... I'm going through my feed and checking out fans accounts and stuff. Just like I do on Instagram and Snapchat."
I blinked and sighed as I continued to watch Football.
"Why are you never on Twitter or Instagram? Your fans would love for you to post more!" Sophia asked.
"I'm too preoccupied!" I said.
"Mhmm." She laughed.
I slowly got off of the couch and spun to her. I grinned and quickly snatched her phone.
"Hey!" She said trying not to laugh.
She stood up and looked me in the eyes.
"Give me that back!" She sung.
"Not until I get a kiss." I grinned.
She rolled her eyes. "You could have asked for one!" She laughed.

I pecked her lips and smiled at her. We both knew Ava could walk through the door at any moment and we really didn't want her to walk in on us.

"I'm so happy you said yes!" I whispered to her.
"I'm so happy you asked!" She mocked.
I pecked her lips again and she slightly smiled bit mostly grinned.
"She is so happy you said yes!" I said referring to Ava.
"I know but..." She started.
"What?" I asked concerned that she didn't like Evangeline.
"What if I'm not good enough to be her mother... What if I'm not a good mother?"
"We are going through this together. I wasn't sure if I was ready to be a father and look now... I have a sweet little girl that I love!"
"Okay." She sighed. I could tell she still had second thoughts but I didn't let those bother me. I wrapped my arms around her waist and told her about last night. How Ava woke up to us recording and came in to listen. Then how she asked me to sing her to sleep.

"You really love her." Sophia said.
"I do!" I said back with a sigh.
"You are great." She said.
I looked down at her confused.
"A great father." She said.
"Oh." I said smiling.

I sat back on the couch and she settled into my arms. This is something I've longed for. A beautiful girl and a beautiful woman. I smiled at the thought and Sophia pulled out her phone.

She snapped a picture of us and posted it on every single one of her social medias and tagged me.

She might be a little obsessed with her phone. I should get her a new one before it exploads!

Sophia's POV

We were on our way home and Ava was sitting next to Liam and I was on his other side.

"How was filming?" I asked Ava who sat looking out the window.
"Good." She said not making eye contact.
"Are you sure?" Liam asked.
"Yeah... I just don't want to talk about it." She sighed.
We rode the rest of the way home in silence.

Liam's POV

When we got inside the house Ava ran to her room. Something was wrong.

"Sophia, we need to talk." I said to her. "Do you know what happened to Evangeline?"
"No, I was going to ask you."
"Well can you go find out? If it's about girly things I really don't feel like dealing with that!"
She rolled her eyes and walked upstairs.

Evangeline's POV

I ran to my room and as soon as I closed the door tears burst out of my eyes. I grabbed my phone and threw it at the wall. Which was a bad idea because the screen cracked. But I didn't have time to worry about that! I ran and plopped on my bed and started sobbing. Why did this happen? How did this happen?

I hate everything! I wish something could take away the pain!

I heard the door open and my heart dropped to my toes. I forgot to lock it and who ever it was, was going to see me crying.

I looked up at the door to see Sophia, she grabbed the box of tissues from my dresser and handed them to me. I hesitated to grab them at first but eventually and greatfuly took them.

"Thank You." I sniffed.
"What's wrong babe?" She asked.
"I don't want to talk about it."
"Please?" She pleaded forcefully bit not harshly.
I sighed "I really don't... Not now anyway." I said.
She sighed and started to get up. "Why is your phone broken on the ground." She said sitting back down.
Shoot!
"Um... I got upset and um... Threw it... At the wall." I said looking at my hands in my lap feeling ashamed.
"I won't tell Liam." She winked. I was so thankful! "I'll tell him I dropped it." She smiled.
"Thank you." I said happily.
She picked it up and walked out, I hoped she didn't look through my texts.

Liam's POV

"Liam!" Sophia whisper yelled running downstairs.
"What?" I asked.
"She is mad with her phone. She threw it at the wall and broke it. Don't tell her I told you."

I didn't care about her phone, I could get her another one, I cared if she was okay or not.

"Do you know what about it?" I asked her.
"Nope." She said "I'll start with her texts." She said turning on the phone and rummaging through the texts.
"Sh- Shoot!" She corrected herself before she swore. I didn't like Ava hearing all of that.
"What?!" I asked concerned.
"It's Hudson." She said as she gently looked at me. She knew I was going to be pissed. And she was right!

Words can not describe how upset I am! How furious I am! I got up off the couch and Sophia just sat there watching me. I went to the neighbors house with the phone and knocked very hard and loud.

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* I knocked like this until someone answered the door.

"What?!" He yelled.
Just the person I needed to see.