11- "Why? So you can punch me?"

Evangeline's POV

"Dad?!"
"Hello Angel." He smirked evilly.
"How?!"
"You thought I was dead didn't you?"
I shook my head.
"Well I did stab myself but I never died, luckily the paramedics saved me."
"But-But"
"Oh... I just escaped from prison. I had a lifetime sentence but no one knows that I'm here so."

I looked at him and started crying way too hard.

"Get out of the closet!" He yelled at me.

I slowly walked out scared of what he would do.

He slapped me across the face so hard I fell to the ground, blood dropped to the floor and I layed there sheepishly. He kicked me aside and yanked on my shirt.

I started screaming bloody murder which this could be at any second.

"Please! Dad I know you're hurting but please!" I said to him
He smacked me again. "Shut up!"

I layed there helpless then I heard a banging noise on the front door that was boarded up.

He stopped and snuck quietly into the living room where the front door was.

Then I heard a loud slam and a ton of feet walking into the house, I ran out to see what was happening.

I practically died when I saw all of the police standing their arresting my father once again!

"Thank you!" I said to the officers.

One of them grabbed my wrist and I followed them to the police car, they put me in front and asked who I lived with and how I knew this man.

"He was my father but now my father is Liam Payne." I told the officer.

"Really? Wow my daughter is such a fan of One Direction." He laughed. "Ok let's get you to the hospital"

"What? NO! Please don't take me to the hospital I hate it, I'm fine really! Please just take me home!"

"Don't worry sweetie I'm going to call your father."

Tears were streaming down my face, I didn't want him to call Liam!

His car had his phone hooked up to it so I heard the whole conversation.

"Hello this is officer Mondez, is this Liam Payne?"

"Yes, please tell me you have my daughter!"

"We do, why don't you meet us at the police station."

"Ok, thank you."

When we got to the station they had me wait by the main enterence, Liam was going to be so mad at me when he saw me. I ran away and my dad found me he was going to kill me!

I saw the limo pull up in front of the station and Liam ran so fast to the door. He stopped at the door when he saw me and I happened to see a tear role down his face. He came toward me and I clenched my teeth and was prepared for a smack but instead Liam wrapped me up in his arms and started crying then the next thing I knew I was crying too.

"Please don't ever leave me again!" He cried "I should have listened to you and I'm so sorry. I was so mean to you and you didn't deserve it."
"Liam-"
"No, I'm sorry!"
"Liam-!"
"Please forgive me!"
"Liam! I forgive you, I was just scared."
"Why did you run away anyways?"
"Um... When the guy came in to give me my puppy he was going to rape me. He's like 18!"

"He what?!!"

I stared at him nervously and he got up and went over to the police officer. I heard a conversation with a little bit of yelling in it but then Liam finally got his way. They went out to go get the intern and he was arrested for sexual harassment and was going to be in jail for 3 years, arparentaly he has done this to underage girls before.