36- "That's not true, it's actually Hitler. But you're a close second."

Evangeline's POV (A Month Later)

I walked in and put my keys on the counter. I heard voices but didn't see anyone in the living room. I walked down the hall to my room passing Liam's on the way. That's where they are. It sounded bad, like really bad. They've been fighting so much recently.

I put my ear to the door and listened in.
"I can't keep doing this, Liam!" Sophia yelled.
"Baby, please! I'm sorry. I know what I did was wrong." Liam pleaded.
"I can't anymore." Sophia said. The next thing I knew I heard doors and drawers slamming shut.
Liam started pleading her stop, then he was yelling at her. I stepped away from the door. I knew what was happening. I didn't want it to.

The door swung open and revealed a crying Sophia who just glared at me then ran out.
I walked in the room and saw Liam sitting on the bed, also crying. He looked hurt and broken.

"I'm sorry Ava, I can't even get you a mother!" He cried. It made me want to cry. I went and sat next to him and just hugged him. He played with my hair as I hugged him.

I looked around and clothes were thrown everywhere. Everything was a mess. "What happened?!" I asked.
"She packed up some things and left. Making a mess in the process."
Something caught my eye on the floor. I knew exactly what it was, I didn't want it to be, but it was. I got up and walked over to it. Picked it up and looked at it. Dang, it cost a lot! Liam walked up behind me and took it from me. "I can't believe her." He sighed. "She threw it on the floor! Do you know how much this cost me? The least she could've done was put it on the dresser." He laughed as he put the engagement ring on the dresser.
"Why'd she leave?" I ask.
"I um, I cheated on her." He said pitifully.
My mouth opened, shocked. How could he?!
"Evangeline! I'm sorry! I know what I did was wrong! Ugh! I'm the worst person to ever walk the planet." He cried.
"That's not true, it's actually Hitler. But you're a close second." I said. I'm being harsh but he knows he deserves it.
"Don't you leave me too."
"Legally I can't until I'm eighteen. But I wouldn't even then." I sighed.
He laughed at me and kissed my forehead.
"Who'd you cheat with?" I asked.
"A friend from high school." He said.
I rolled my eyes at him.
"I'm walking the red carpet with Shawn Mendes Friday night." I told him. "Miranda told me I had to for publicity."
"What?! No! What about Hudson?! I didn't agree to this!" He said frantically.
"Um, no. You don't get to say a word after what just happened."
"I hate Miranda."
Miranda's always trying to gain publicity for the show anyway she can! She even made up a fake story about Cara that made her seem like a fool! Miranda's the producer and even though she's a good one she's crazy!

"He's picking me up at three thirty to get their in time for hair and makeup and wardrobe." I told him.
It's Wednesday! This is so last minute, especially for a Grammy. I have a flawless black dress and Shawn is wearing all black! Oh my god I was so in love when I saw it. He's going to look so good!

The only problem is that I have like four inch heels. I can hardly walk in Converse let alone heels! I was nervous I'd be taller than him in the heels but it turns out he's like a foot taller than me so we're all good!

I have yet to tell Hudson, I'm scared of how he'll react when I tell him. And it looks like I'll get a chance to tell him, now.

I opened the door to see him standing outside of it.
"All clear?" He asked.
I looked behind me and when I saw that Liam was nowhere in sight I turned back around and nodded.
He kissed me softly and came in.

The outfits for the Grammys are above.