Chapter 49

*Dallas POV*

That's Toby's boy toy

Hells yeah time for Sunday dinner boii. I'm ready to get my grub on. I almost sped all the way to Momma Daniels house.

"Yo momma I'm here to grub" I yelled walking in.

"Dally" My Amaria yelled from the living room.

"Amaria" I ran over and picked her up and gave her kisses.

"Hey Natalie" I hugged her. If y'all are wondering how Natalie told us she had cancer. Here's a flashback.
Flashback

We were at Natalie's house she called all of us here to tell us something important. I sat at the dinner table next to beauty and she was shaking like crazy. After eating dinner Natalie stood up with a somber look on her face. Then she addressed the elephant in the room. She told us about the cancer. Beauty broke down. Nico got up and walked away. Momma Daniels sat there staring at her daughter. Their father just held Natalie. Amari sat there with his head in his hands. Now I know why she didn't want us to bring the kids.
*End*

It was rough after that. Beauty still has trouble thinking about the future of Natalie. Mar and Natalie are married now. They had a courthouse wedding. Im surprised Natalie went along with that. She's a lot like beauty. But I guess they wanted to get it done and over with. But enough with sad thoughts I'm ready to grub.

"Hey Kylan" I ruffled his hair.

"Hi Untle Dallas"

"Hey Kieran" I ruffled his hair

"Hi uncle Dallas" he smiled

"Jaheim my boy"

"What up" he dapped me

"Brook" I hugged her.

"Hey Dallas"

"Hey man" I pinched lil Nico's cheek

"Hi"

"Sup Nico" I hugged him. Nico hasn't been the same. Something has changed with him. Brook tells Beauty he drinks heavily.

"Hey"

"Dallas are you making your way into this kitchen to speak to me" momma Daniels yelled

"Yeah momma" I walked in the kitchen and stopped in my tracks when I saw Milaei

"Momma D" I uttered

"Yeah I invited her" she smiled

"I see you had your baby" I smiled

"Yeah a little girl" she smiled at the bundle in her arms

"How do the boys feel about her"

"Well Bubba is over protective and Myles likes to cuddle with her for nap time"she laughed.

"And uh a father" I raised an eyebrow

"Well no" she cleared her throat

"You don't have to talk about it" I thought about who the father may be. Maybe a random dude and then a thought made me shudder. Her father has fathered one of her sons what's stopping him from being the little girls father. Milaei's eyes caught mine as if she knew what I was thinking.

"Where's Myles" I asked

"Well Toby is wandering around somewhere with him." She laughed

"Figures" I laughed

"Good to see y'all being friendly" momma Daniels handed me a pan.

"I'll put this on the table" I walked into the dining room and Beauty was in there.