Chapter 31

*Dallas's POV*

Im glad the kids decided to come with me. Now I get to discuss with them their possible little brother. This whole situation is fucked up and it probably will confuse the kids.

"Hey daddy" diva called from the back seat

"Yes yung gurl" I looked in the mirror at diva.

"When mommy is mad at you she calls you some bad names" diva twiddled her thumbs.

"Well yung girl let me tell you a secret. Mommy and daddy love each other so much when we get mad at each other we say the things we don't mean.

"Will I do that to my husband"

"Well you are like ya momma so maybe" I laughed. I pulled up to the store and got the kids out of their car seats.

"Daddy will Toby live with us forever" Diva grabbed my hand and skipped into the store.

"Well I might help Toby get a house close by" I smiled.

"Da" Ayden called.

"What ayd" I already knew little sucka wanted me to pick him up. I grabbed little dude and swung him on my shoulders.

"Yo, Smooth" I heard someone yell. I turned around and it was one of my boys from out in the streets.

"Yo what's up Black" we did our secret handshake.

"I'm just chillin you know gotta wife and two boys." He rubbed his chin.

"Dats what's up black" I took Ayden down off my shoulders.

"Who dis bright ass baby" black pinched Ayden's cheek.

"My son Ayden and this is my daughter Nevaeh.

"Hey little ones" black waved. "You know I'm glad to see you settled down and stopped all that street nigga life".

"Yeah man" I kissed Ayden's cheek.

"Well Dallas stay golden" he dapped me and gave me his number.

"Aight y'all time for groceries" I laughed and headed for the items. I bought them and headed for home. Diva helped me with the bags while I got a sleeping Ayden out of the car. I noticed Milez car.  I walked in the house.

"Hey the bread is here" I walked into the kitchen.

"About time" beauty laughed.

"Took ya long enough" Toby laughed.

I stopped dead in my tracks when I saw Milaei sitting in the chair holding a bright ass baby boy. Well he bright like me as a baby.

"Hello Milaei" I waved

"Dallas" she nodded

"Nurse Milaei" diva yelled she ran over to hug her. Beauty looked like she wanted to rip Milaei limb from limb.

"Hey babe" I kissed her cheek. She grabbed me and kissed me.

"Weirdo" I laughed. I walked over to Milaei to get a closer look at the baby. Milaei took the blanket away from his face.

"Myles" she kissed his cheek. His eyes slowly opened. We met eye to eye but I walked back into the kitchen.

"Are you uncomfortable" Beauty whispered in my ear.

"Yes" I sighed

"Does he look like you"

"Yes"

Toby walked over to the baby and looked. He smiled at Milaei and motioned towards the baby as if asking for permission to hold him. She hesitated but handed Myles over. His name even gives me chills. I was the only person to call her Milez so naming her son Myles is a way to keep a memory of me. Toby walked back over with Myles. He looked at me and back to Myles.

"You want to hold him" he asked

I hesitated but slowly nodded. Toby slowly handed me Myles. I stared at him for what seemed like forever.

"Dallas, are you okay" Beautys voice snapped me out of my trance.

"He's precious" I stared at him again.

"Dinners ready Dal" beauty snapped me out of trance yet again.

"Kids come here" she hollered. Ayden's little feet came running in.

"Slow down speed racer" Toby picked him up.

"Eat" Ayden mean mugged Toby.

"Beauty he has your mean mug" Toby put Ayden in a high chair.

"No high chair I big boy" he yelled

"Awh hush up" beauty walked over and took Ayden's shirt off and put a bib on him. She let the food cool off before giving it to him. Milaei just stared like she had no clue what beauty was doing. I wonder how Milaei is at parenting. I noticed she didn't bring her son with her.

"No lasagna in your hair" she pointed at Ayden. She sat the rest of the lasagna on the table along with the garlic bread, a salad and a bottle of red wine. We all sat down to eat.

"I guess I'll have some of my welches sparkling cider" Toby laughed

"So Milaei how do you like L.A" I asked while serving her some lasagna.

"It's different from Florida but it's nice, closer to some family and they help me with the boys.

"Hows your boy Miere"

"He's good"

"How old is he now 11 or 12"

"He's 11"
I noticed beauty raise an eyebrow at that statement. I'm not sure how much beauty knows about Milaei but by the looks of her face she doesn't know her age.

"Does he get jealous of Myles. Toby asked

"He was at first until he got used to Myles being around"

"Beauty was Diva jealous of Ayden" Toby asked.

"Beauty was excited for Ayden to be here" she smiled

" I love Ayden" Diva smiled

"wuv" Ayden smiled

"That's adorable" Milaei smiled

"So Milaei who was that at the mall" Toby abruptly asked

"He's my best friend, he helps me with the boys"

"What's his name if you don't mind me asking"

"Isaac"

"He was cute; why aren't y'all together if you don't mind me asking"

"He's gay" Milaei finally made eye contact with Toby and smiled
"Do you want a hook up" she smirked

"Girl yassss" Toby smiled

"So Milaei how old is Myles" I reluctantly asked. She seemed stunned by my question. As if I shouldn't care.

"He's almost 3 months" she smiled. Dang. Two baby mommas

"Well he looks like you"

"No he's a mini Dallas" she laughed

"Ma done" Ayden whined. Beauty was about to stop eating and grab him but I jumped up instead. I picked him up and walked into the bathroom to clean him up.

"Ayd what am I gonna do" I looked at him and he looked at me. I need to get myself back together before going back out there. It's hard sitting there with Milaei and beauty. I wonder what beauty is thinking or is it best I don't know at all. I started to feel sick so I splashed water on my face and took deep breaths before walking back into the pit of fire.