Chapter 32

*Beauty's POV*
Well Dallas fuck you for leaving me in here with her luckily I have Toby. I just stared at her and she did the same.

"So Milaei, I'm not saying you're a liar and I'm also not saying that it isn't clear that Myles looks like Dallas as a baby but what I am saying is how can I be 100% sure that Myles is Dallas's baby" I finally spoke up.

"Well I'll grant you a paternity test if that's what you want" she whispered. Milaei seems like a scared child more than she seems like an adult.

"How old are you" I raised an eyebrow

"24" she whispered. I wonder why she speaks in low whispers.

"So is the baby a boy or girl" I smiled

"I want it to be a surprise but I want a girl"

"Girl let me tell you girls are fine when they're little but swear once they get older hello headache" I shook my head

"Two boys. I'm ready for a little girl" she chuckled

Apart of me wanted to know why she pregnant again so soon after having Myles but instead I sipped my wine. Dallas finally walked in holding Ayden and Niya.

"Did you go into that nursery and wake up my baby." I took Niya from him.

"No she was already awake" he rolled his eyes

"Hey mama" I kissed her cheek. She grabbed at my face.

"What you doing mama" I continued to talk in baby talk.

"Um B" Dallas snapped his fingers.

"Hold on Niya someone jumped in our conversation" I looked at him.

"Ma" Ayden climbed out of Dallas's arms into mine. Now I thought he was done being all clingy.

"Mom" diva called me

"Yes baby"

"I'm done"

"How about you do me a favor then, take Ayden and y'all go play" I tried to put Ayden down but he hung on.

"Ayden wanna play fire trucks" Diva tried to get Ayden out of my arms. He finally climbed down. I swear I'm raising some spoiled ass kids.

"Niyabug you wanna show dada some love" Dallas looked at Niya.

"She don't want you" I put her over my shoulder and rocked with her.

"Maybe she does" he went to grab her. The moment his hands touched her she grabbed my shirt.

"I told you now hands off my baby" I kissed her cheek.

"That's why your baby is drooling all over your back" he laughed and got up. He started cleaning off the table.

"That's not funny" I whined.

"Come in the living room Milaei" I put Niya in her baby swing and went to change my shirt. When I walked back out Dallas was holding Myles. I slowly made my way towards Dallas. He's so jumpy when it comes to Myles like he's never held a baby before.

"Baby" Diva smiled at Myles. I wonder how he'll explain Myles to them. Ayden walked over there too. Dallas looked at the kids then at me and he didn't seem happy. He looked worried.

"I'm sorry but I have to go now" Milaei stood up.

"Why" Dallas held Myles closer to his chest.

"My oldest is sick" Milaei tried to take Myles and Dallas was reluctant to give him to her. He finally released his grip on the baby.

"Goodbye Myles" he kissed his forehead.

"Just call when you want the test done" she collected her belongings and left.

"Dallas are you okay" I rubbed his back

"Yeah, I just didn't want him to go"

"Well do you think he's yours"

"Yeah I do"

"How will you explain this to them" I pointed to Ayden and Diva sitting on the floor.

"I don't know"

"Myles is her stepbrother and Ayden's half brother" Toby chimed in

"Family is family" I interrupted him

"True" he sat back

"I'll find a way" Dallas rubbed his waves

"It'll be okay" I kissed his forehead. "Time for bed kiddos" I stood up and picked up Niya. Diva and Ayden ran close behind me. I went upstairs and got out their pajamas.

"Diva can you start your bath like a big girl for mommy" I called to her

"Can I bathe myself mommy" diva ran into her room.

"Can you do it"

"Yes mommy" she poked her lip out

"Poke your lip in, fine I'll let you do it but mommy has to make sure you cleaned everything"
She skipped off to the bathroom.

"Ayden clean up your toys, mommy will be in here shortly for bath time"

"Okay mommy" he started picking up his toys. My kids are growing up so fast. Diva can bathe herself and Ayden is actually cleaning up after himself. I walked into the nursery and gave Niya a bath before changing her diaper and laying her in her crib. I turned on the baby monitor and walked out. Ayden was already standing in front of the tub getting undressed.

"I'll run your bath water ayd and I'll be back okay" I started running the water and poured in bubble bath and waited for the tub to fill up. I walked over to divas and helped her out of the bath.

"Brush your teeth, Lotion down and get your pajamas on, do you want me or daddy to tuck you in"

"I want you to tuck me in" she smiled. I smiled back and walked into Ayden's room. Dallas was already gettin Ayden situated. So I walked back to diva. She had just gotten done brushing her teeth.

"Momma can you lotion my back" she walked over to her bed and sat down.

"Sure thing stinkabug" I laughed and helped her lotion down and get dressed.

"Ready for bed" she smiled.

"Okay hop up so I can tuck you in. "

She climbed into bed and I tucked her in nice and cozy. I grabbed a book off her bookshelf and read to her until I heard her soft snores. I kissed her forehead and crept out of her room. As I was creeping out of divas room, Dallas was creeping out of Ayden's.

"Bed time baby" I smiled. I went Into our bathroom and was about to take a bubble bath of my own when Dallas walked in.

"Dallas Aiden Hall, why are you in here while I'm trying to take a bath" I laughed.

"I'll bathe you" he smirked. We took a bath together and mainly made out the entire time. After getting dressed we laid in bed and snuggled until falling asleep.