Chapter 33

*Amari's POV*

Long time no see y'all I haven't made an appearance since chapter 28. How y'all been doing. Y'all good ,dats good. I'm good too. Dats the guys, y'all remember them right?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Natalie had to take Kieran to a doctors appointment and Jaheim to football practice so I'm home with Kylan and Amaria.

"Chunky" I yelled walking into Amaria's nursery. She giggled at me.

"Hey Daddy's baby" I kissed her cheek. I walked into the living room with her and she played with my dreads.

"Kylan what's up man" I gave Kylan a fistbump.

"Where's Kieran" Kylan sat down on the couch next to me.

"In his skin, when you jump out he jump in" I laughed and Kylan just pouted.

"So what we doing today" I ruffled his dreads.

"Chillin" he laid back on the couch. This little boy is something else.

"How about we take that nappy head to the barbershop to get a shape up" I ruffled his dreads again.

"We go see uncle Nico" he got excited

"Yeah we'll see Nico" I laughed and stood up. Kylan ran to get his coat and shoes and I got Amaria dressed.

"You want a shape up like daddy's or do you want something else" I looked up at Kylan.

"I want something different" he smiled.

"Well what chu want man"

"Ion know" he giggled. We pulled up to the barbershop and Dallas car was out front. I walked in expecting to see my nigga smooth but he was no where to be found.

"I see Dallas's car but no Dallas" I turned my head sideways.

"His baby momma driving dat" Smoke laughed. Y'all smoke ass don't be getting hair cuts so why he here is a mystery.

"Beauty here" I asked

"She in the bathroom right now, but you know B got skills" Dewayne rubbed his fingers over his waves.

"Hey Amari" beauty walked over and hugged me.

"Auntie B" Kylan stretched his arms out to beauty.

"Why my baby look like a cave man" she picked up Kylan.

"Poor guy" she kissed him.

"Well put him in the chair" I laughed

"Imma beat you and Natalie up if y'all let my baby get like this again" she held up her fist.

"Yo B" Dallas walks in with a baby car seat and Ayden and Diva in tow.

"Myles" beauty smiled.

"Milaei said I get to keep him the whole day" Dallas took Myles out of the seat.

"Hmm Myles" I looked at the baby.

"Hold Kylan I gotta kiss my babies" B walked over and kissed Dallas and then her kids. I lowkey thought she was gonna kiss Myles but she just walked back to the seat to cut Kylan's hair.

"So B why ain't you at some dental office somewhere" I asked her

"I'm off today" she took out her razor

"Damn B yo ass never at work" I laughed

"Yes I am, nigga" she rolled her eyes

"Dallas you see these shorts she's wearing" I pointed to her short shorts