Chapter 4

*4 months later*
*naomi's POV*
We still live in the vacation house and I'm starting to love it. Now Dallas is back in Los Angeles taking care of business. This big ole house got me chopped especially when I'm all alone with just the kids and Braelynn but her crazy ass ain't company once Jacob calls. But she's taking online college courses so she can stay home with me.

"Ma" Ayden called for me out of his crib. He just woke up from a nap so he's about to he clingy as hell. I picked him up and kissed his cheeks. He giggled and kissed mine.

"Mom someone's at the door" Braelynn hollered before I heard the door opening.

"Auntie Mimi where you" I know that little voice anywhere. I ran downstairs and picked up my Kieran.

"Kiran" I always call him that and he loves it.

"Guess what" His face lit up.

"What Ran" I kissed him again.

"I have a swister" he pointed to Natalie holding a car seat covered with a pink blanket.

"Amaria Naomi Jhonson" Natalie smiled and gave me a big hug. I love this baby all ready and I just met her. I put down Kieran and Kylan ran over for his hug. After I hugged him we all went in the living room. Diva woke up from her nap and her and the boys ran outside to play.

"Stay away from the pier" I hollered as they ran out.

"Yall have a pier yall living fancy" Natalie smiled real big. I missed my sister. She caught me up on everything. From the latest gossip to family info until Amaria started crying.

"Hush Naomi" I rocked her and she calmed down a little but she still whined.

"She's hungry" I handed her to Natalie and walked over to Ayden who was mugging me. I picked up my son and kissed him.

"Aydan" I said his name the way Dallas says it and he smiled real big.

"DaDa go" He looked at me and then at my Hall chain. Dallas bought me and the kids hall chains. Ayden played with my chain.

"He's in L.A" I pulled out my phone and FaceTimed Dallas. He answered and was at the trap. Smoke hollered in the background.

"Hey Dallas Hey Smoke" I smiled and waved at them. Ayden grabbed my phone like he could actually have a conversation with Dallas.

"Hey Ay" Dallas waved at Ayden and Ayden gave my phone screen a kiss. I laughed.

"Hey brother in law" Natalie waved to Dallas. He just smirked and waved back.

"We ain't married" I rolled my eyes. He just laughed and so did she.

"Daddy hi" Diva ran in and waved to Dallas.

"Natalie let me see your chunky baby" He asked and she showed him Amaria. She is a hella chunky.

"Dallas When will you be back"

"Well babe we can't find Michael"

"His momma house" I said almost immediately

"What"

"Did you look at his momma house"

"We've been watching but appears he not there. We've tried baiting him. Nothing is working" He sighed

"It will work out" I sighed

"I promised you I'd keep you safe and Imma do that" he smiled

"I love you"

"I love you too"
I hung up the phone and sighed

"Michael is actually with Henry last I heard." Natalie walked over next to me and sat down.

"Forreal"

"Yeah forreal" She adjusted Amaria but I took her.

"Does he live with Henry"

"I don't know maybe"

"Jacob said Hi guys" Braelynn walked in and picked up Ayden.

"That's nice how's he doing in college"

"He's doing good he said he misses us."

"I miss Los Angeles" I sighed. I love being in L.A I love being near my family I love work. I had to go on an unpaid leave and my boss called the other day and said I may face losing my job. This is crazy as fuck.

"L.A ain't going any where" Natalie rubbed my back. Before checking her phone."plus I think you'll be back real soon" she showed me a text from Mar saying it's been handled.

"Damn" I feel relieved that Michael is dead now. I rubbed my face and got up. I walked in the kitchen to make dinner. I made spaghetti and poured me a class of white wine.

After dinner we put all the kids to sleep and she slept in a guest room across the hall from my bed room. I went in my room and put on one of Dallas's shirts and booty shorts and laid down.