Chapter 11

*Dallas's POV*

After Beauty went to work I waited for her to text me Kyle's address when I finally got the text I called up Mar and the rest of the gang and told them to meet me at his house. We sat and waited for him to get home from work.

"Aight Slick you ready" I looked at Mar before pulling my mask down.

"Fuck ya smooth" he pulled his down and we signaled for the rest of the guys to do the same. Yeah I know I didn't need all these niggas but hey I wanted to bring them. We busted down his door and he dropped his camera.

"So your ass likes videos" I pointed my gun at him and he started to shake.

"I swear I didn't watch all of them" he pleaded.

"Where are the videos cause I know they get sent to you and you store them somewhere and I swear to God if you posted any video of my woman."

"No nothing like that it was for my own pleasure" he's making me angry right now.

"Videos" he showed me his laptop and Smoke picked it up and carried it outside.

"Anymore" I held the gun to his throat.

"No sir I swear that's where all my videos get sent to and saved" he was crying and sweating.

"Better be" I shot his pillow "that was a warning" and I walked out. Mar followed behind me.

I drove home and texted Beauty. The images of her fucking Sky keeps flashing in my head. Beauty called me and snapped me out my thoughts.
*Phone Call*

Beauty: I found a possible house I want you to meet me here

Me: where at

Beauty: Umm P.Sherman 42 wallaby way,Sydney

Me: what

Beauty: shit ion know the address to this place

Me: find out and text it to me

Beauty: otay
*End Of Phone call*

"Ahh shit yall moving" Amari looked at me.

"We need to cause I'm moving back down here and she needs to get out of that house."

Beauty sent me the address and I headed for the house. I drove up this long ass driveway.

"B this house is nice as fuck how many bedrooms." We walked in the house.

"5bedrooms,6 bathrooms,outdoor pool, a big ass kitchen,nice sized dining room,gorgeous family room. indoor gym,game room,outdoor bar plus an indoor bar,4 car garage." She lit up talking about the house. She had Ayden on her hip and she kept readjusting him. Something looks off about how Beauty stands I wonder if the accident fucked up her legs.

"It's really nice B but what's the price"

"$2 million" she turned her head and looked at the ground. That's a lot but this nice ass house is worth it.

"We taken this bitch where the realtor this motherfucker is ours but what the fuck we gonna do what so many rooms"

"The way our friends and family are set up them bitches gonna wanna spend the night" she got a point there.

"We'll take it" I walked over and shook the realtors hand and we went back to the realtors office. I feel like this is a fresh start for us. I'm still keeping that house in Palm Beach but I gave the house in Orlando to Ty. He has family down there so I figured let him have it. After signing papers we went back to Beauty's house.

"How's Braelynn" I asked lighting a blunt.

"She's good she said her and Jacob's relationship hit a bumpy patch but otherwise they're good. Q is out there"

"Q went to college" I took another puff from my blunt before Beauty took it. She was about to puff but instead handing it back

"Yeah I think he said he wants to major in business".

"Business forreal" I looked at her.

"I think so" she smiled and put her feet up on me. I started to massage her feet cause I knew that's what she wanted.

"When you start smoking weed" I asked

"After the accident I guess. It was around so I just picked up the habit" She shrugged

"And now" I looked at her

"I'm done" She laid her head on the couch

"Hey babe where's Diva"

"She's over Ms.Agnes house playing with her granddaughter." I finished the blunt before going to get Ayden.

"Hey Ayden" when I said his name Beauty started to laugh.

"Aydan" she mocked.

"How do I say your name"

"Naomaaaa" she mocked again.

"I meant Beauty"

"Beautay" she mocked again.

"I hate you for making fun of my accent"

"I heard that Bryan was moving down here and Martha is in town." She smiled. When her, Sky, and Martha get around each other all hell breaks loose. It's like listening to teenage girls.

"Daddy open the door" Diva knocked on the door. I love my baby girl. She is beyond crazy.

"Yungin" I picked her up and twirled her around. I love my yungin.

"Daddy"

"Yung gurl" I kissed her cheek. Diva likes my accent too. I put her down and she sat down and played with Ayden.

"What are we going to have for dinner" I walked in the kitchen and wrapped my arms around Beauty's waist.

"We could go out or I could cook"

"I want a home cooked meal"

"Wanna go to your mommas house" she asked me turning to face me.

"Yeah sure I'll call her and let me guess Martha is there"

"And marquees" she loves my nephew marquees. He's Martha's son and he's 14. Martha is my older sister 31. Bryan is younger than me he's 25.

"Babe I'm old" I rubbed my waves.

"Dallas you're 29"

"I'm almost 30"

"Well I'm a very young 27" she flipped her hair over her shoulder.

"Next thing you'll know is you'll be 30"

"My baby is already 1 and diva is 6" I looked at Diva playing with Ayden.

"we should have another"

"Ha you're funny. We barely back together remember that" she walked off and we got ready to go to my moms house.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N if I got their ages wrong please let me know cause I won't hesitate to change their ages. Cause I seriously don't know.