Chapter 18

*Time-Skip*
*In Hawaii*
*Beauty's POV*

Being in Hawai'i brings back so many memories being here and smelling the fresh air. I love the fact we are staying at this lovely resort but yet we're in a comfy cabin. I just love Hawai'i. I'm even brushing up on my Hawaiian.

" Aloha kakahiaka" I woke up Dallas then the kids.

"First off it's 6:00 in the morning secondly the fuck are you talking about" Dallas rubbed his eyes.

"No Dallas it's 9:00 am and I said good morning." I smiled and kissed him.

"Swim" Ayden pointed to the beach outside our window. This boy loves the water.

"After breakfast" I sat him down on the counter. He sat there and giggled and watched me make breakfast. I'm glad that he's not at that stage where he has to be held or else he'll lose his mind.

"Mommy what are you making" diva climbed up on the counter next to Ayden.

"Something my grandma used to make for me" I smiled. I finished cooking and sat bowls on the table.

"Babe what is this" Dallas sat down and played around with his food.

"Tako Poke" I took a forkful and ate it and Dallas stared at me.

"What is that"

" sea salt, soy sauce, inamona, sesame oil, limu seaweed, chili pepper, I started listing ingredients and Dallas and Diva still looked at their bowls. Ayden kept reaching for my bowl so I gave him a taste. He actually enjoyed it.

"See Ayden likes it" I fed him some more. Dallas still looked at me.

"What's inamona"

"It's like a Hawaiian relish babe just eat it" I tried to feed him but he turned his head.

"I can do it" he took a forkful and he actually enjoyed it too. While he was eating he stopped and looked at me. I was on my second bowl by now.  Not quite the way grandma used to make it but still tasty.

"What's the Fish I taste" he took bigger forkfuls.

"He'e" I smiled cause I know he doesn't know what that means.

"What's he'e" he took another big forkful and then he licked the bowl clean. "Your Hawaiian sounds good" he smiled

"Well, I'm brushing up on it. Momma used to teach us and it is Octopus" I laughed

"What the hell" He stood up and grabbed water. He rinsed his mouth out.

"You enjoyed it"

"Beauty man don't ever pull anything like that before you start making Hawaiian dishes I want the recipe sitting on the counter where I can read it and print it in English." He wiped his mouth.  We finished our food and then I got the kids ready to go to the beach.

"Swim" Ayden screamed and ran out the door towards the beach. This boy can't even swim but he still loves the water. He loves bath time, going to the pool, anything that involves him getting in the water he loves it.

"Come on man we'll swim" Dallas picked him up and carried him towards the water. Diva ran behind. I sat on the beach and watched. I decided to read a good book. I pulled out my book and sat there and read it.

"That's a really good book" someone came up to me.

"Yeah I love Toni Morrison" I didn't even look up from my book.

"Nani still loves to read by the ocean I see" when he said that I decided to look at him.

"Bubba" I jumped up and hugged him. I wasn't going to let go.

"Woah Nani I need to live" He laughed and I let go.

"Bubba how's everyone where's everyone" I miss the whole crew.

"Well, there's going to be a luau tonite on the beach."

"We'll be there" I smiled real big.

"We'll"

"My fiancé and my two kids are right there swimming" I pointed them out but they weren't looking this way.

"Can't wait to meet them Nani I'm going to go catch me some waves now while the surf is good" he picked up his board. I used to love to surf. I wonder if you can surf while pregnant. Well, I'm not big and round yet

"I wanna surf"

"Well grab a wetsuit" he grabbed my hand and led me over to a beachside shop."

"This is a nice shop" I looked around.

"Nani" I heard another voice say so I turned around.

"Anakala Akamai" I hugged him. This is my uncle. I haven't seen him since my 16 birthday.

"Nani you look just like your Makuahine(mom)"

"I know but hey I'm here for a wetsuit and a board."

He walked off and came back with a wetsuit and a board " On the house" he handed me a wetsuit. It's pink and black. Then he handed me a beautiful board.I put on the wetsuit and headed back towards the beach.

"So when's the last time you surfed" Bubba asked me while we were waiting for the perfect wave.

"When I came out here when I was 16" I laughed

"So it's been a minute" he laughed.

"In Cali I wasn't into surfing it's not as fun without you"

"True" he started paddling farther out and I paddled with him. We got far out and stood up. Finally the waves were getting bigger.

"Hey watch this" he started riding the wave and he did a handstand on his board.

"Good job Bubba" I clapped.

"What can you do"

"Let's see" I started to ride out the wave and I tried to do anything that appeared to be cool.

"All you did was zigzag" he laughed. We surfed the waves together and had a good time. When we finally came back to the shore we walked back to the store. I hugged bubba and my uncle again and left. As I  started walking towards my stuff I saw Dallas standing there.

"Where'd you go" Dallas questioned me.

"Surfing"

"What" he tensed up. Oh shit, he's mad.
"That's not safe"

"Dallas I know what I'm doing okay" I rolled my eyes.

"Beauty you know why you shouldn't have been out there. Not only because you're pregnant but your hips and pelvis man"

" I'm fine I didn't wipe out or do anything crazy"

"It was crazy to go out there"

"This is bull" I stormed off. Leaving all my stuff there. I know he's right that's why I'm so pissed off.