Chapter 5

*Beauty's POV*

"Mmmm Fuc..." I moaned as I felt fingers in me. I know good and well this isn't how Dallas decided to wake me up. My eyes shot open and Dallas laid between my legs and smirked.

"Did you miss me" he licked my sweetspot and I shivered.

"Let me show you" I pushed his head down and he ate me all the way out. I came all over his fingers.

"Damn Bae you know I love them juices." He smirked when he saw me tug at his pants and pull out his rock hard member. I licked the tip and then went to town. He came on my hand and I licked it off and played with the cum in my mouth before swallowing.

"Mmm tasty" I smirked and he laid me on the bed and kissed my neck.

"You've never done that before Bae" he smiled and kept kissing as a wrapped my legs around him. He raised one of my legs and thrusted in me. "Fuck Dallas" I moaned as I gripped the sheets. He flipped us around and hit it from the back. Then I pushed him on the bed and rode him.

"Damn Bae that's the shit I like" he gripped my ass and smacked it. I came all over his dick and he soon came after me. I got off of him and finished giving him a blow job. 

"So that's what we taste like together" I smirked and got off of him. I took a shower and threw on some of Dallas's sweats and a t-shirt. I brushed my teeth and put my hair in a bun.  After I got dressed I went downstairs. Braelynn was on the couch knocked out. I walked over and smacked her ass hard.

"Ughh what the fuck mom" she groaned.

"Get that ass on up" I walked into the kitchen and started making breakfast. I heard Dallas come downstairs and open the door. I heard my babes voice so I ran into the foyer with them.

"Hey babe" Sky gave me a hug and Dallas and Bryan smirked. Sky is Bryan's girlfriend but ever since we first met her Dallas and Bryan said me and her should fuck cause she thinks I'm cute.

"Wait let me grab the camera and we can make our movie now" Bryan smirked and I twisted his nipple.

"Come on B that shit hurt but come on do it  for Sky she really wants to"

"Dead with that" Sky held her hand up to Bryan and walked into the living room. I heard that Sky and Bryan had threesomes before Lil Bryan was born but I never really asked them was it true. I knew Sky was bisexual when I met her but that doesn't mean she's automatically into threesomes.

"But Sky you said she was badd" Bryan walked over and wrapped his arms around sky's waist.

"She is badd but I ain't trying to fuck her" Sky smiled and I flipped my hair. A bitch knows she bad.

"She's all yours Bryan" I walked past Bryan and sat down on the couch. Dallas knows better waking me up like that I can tell I'm walking funny.

"Babe I gotta go handle business real quick and Bryan coming with so you, Sky, Brae, and Natalie can go out and I'll call a babysitter." Dallas kissed my cheek as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"No I'm taking my babes with me" I played with Ayden's curls. I love my kids' curly hair but Dallas wishes our kids' hair was more like his so it'd be easier to maintain. He tried to cut my baby's curls he almost lost his fingers too.

I woke up Natalie and the boys and we all got ready to go. We had to take 2 cars and went to the mall.

"Kylan Jhonson will you leave my daughter alone before she knocks your teeth out" I smacked his hand away from Diva since he was obviously bothering her. I thought their badasses were under control.

"Leave my baby alone" Natalie picked him up and kissed him.

"That's his damn problem" I plucked her forehead then his.

"Auntie Beauty I'm hungry" Lil Bryan tapped my thigh. Now, this boy knows good and well he does not come to my thigh. He is past my thigh and he could have surely tapped my arm.

"Well wait cause we ain't done" I pointed for him to sit on a bench with the other kids. I swear maybe we should've gotten that babysitter. We trying to buy shoes and these kids are bugging.

"Girl how about these heels" Natalie tried on some cute ass leopard print heels

"Bitch Yass get them" I gave her a high five and we got some shoes and walked towards the register. The cashier was smiling hard as hell at me.

"Umm, can I help you sir" I caught an attitude.

"Damn Ma you too sexy for that attitude I might have to fuck it out of you" he smirked

"Nigga is you trying to lose your job better yet your life when my man finds out what you said to me" I flagged him off and paid for my shit grabbed my daughter's hand and pushed the stroller out.

"He had no chill" Natalie rolled her eyes. We walked into a couple more stores before stopping by the food court. We got Chick-Fil-A and sat down and ate with our kids. This bitch mugged the hell out of me. She just kept staring like she had a motherfuckin problem.

"Yo who is that bitch"  Natalie looked back at the girl and the girl turned around. Like I come all the way out here and I have haters. The bitch walked by and stared harder but I ignored her and ate my food. I don't have time to worry about crazy starin hatin ass hoes.