"Her Friends?"

Alaster gave Issei a deranged and crazed look.

"Whats left of them anyway, I tore apart the rest"

Issei shuddered in fright at the look that Alaster was giving him.

"Anyway!" Alaster said in a happy tone "Lets go!"

"But wait" said Kiba, stopping him "we don't even know what we are dealing with here"

"Exactly!" Alaster has his hands raised up "Which is why, you'll be breaking in, and I'll take care of any stranglers"

"Stranglers?" Said Kiba

"You expect to call it easy whilst you beat the crap outta everyone in there? Who knows, there could be reserves outside waiting to come round behinds yous"

"Hes right" Viser said, speaking for the first time "Just like master said, we don't know what we are dealing with or what they are planning, so while you three take care of the occupants, we'll take care of any funny buisness outside"

"Since when did you became smart" said Alaster in an amused tone.

"Oh shut up, master" Viser rolled her eyes, whilst smiling "Now come on, lets go"

Nearby

"Are sure it was a good idea to be outside" Mittelt asked Kalawarner

"It was Raynare's idea, not mine" retorted Kalawarner "but still, your right, we should be protecting Raynare, not be out here"

"A mistake that she'll regret"

Kalawarner and Mittelt quickly turned their heads to see Alaster and Viser coming in view.

"So you've return"

"Oh, ya miss me!" Alaster smiled, pointing to himself

"No we don't" shouted Mittelt, forming a light spear in her hand, along with Kalawarner. Alaster pouted sadly

"Oh I aint gonna fight you beautiful ladies, she is" Alaster stepped back allowing Viser to step forward

"Humph, what is this suppose to be? You call this a challenge" Said Kalawarner in a bored tone "You expect her to win, against us?"

"Ladies, haven't daddy ever tell you to not underestimate your opponents?" As Alaster said, a dark smile appeared on Viser's face. She transformed her hands into wolf claws.

"You girls wanna go" said Viser as she got ready to fight.

"With pleasure!" Screamed Kalawarner as she and Mittelt got into the air and started to launch Light spears at Viser. The moment that they had started throughing their spears, did Viser bolted towards them. She dodged each Light spear that they threw at her and just as she was about to launch herself at them, did a Light spear from Kalawarner appeared in front of her.

Kalawarner smirked, thinking that she got her, but had to hold back a gasp as Viser slashed the Light spear in half.

Quickly overcoming her shock, she created two light swords in her hands and launched herself at Viser. Viser flipped backwards as Kalwarner slammed her swords into the ground. Viser flipped back a good few distance before changing them into bear arms.

Kalawarner swung her sword down but was blocked by a bear arm from Viser. Viser attempted to punch kalawarner but was blocked by Kalawarner who used the back of her sword. Viser growled before she flipped over Kalawarner behind her, before attempting to punch her back, but was met with the same result.

They both continued to fight each other in close quarters, both of then trying to overwelm the other with their attacks. Kalawarner attempted to thrust her sword forward into Viser's stomach but before she could do that, Viser grabbed her wrist and tried to punch her but had to jump back as a Light spear appeared were she previously was.

Viser growled, looking up she saw Mittelt, with another Light spear in hand, getting ready to throw it at her again. Viser acting on instinct, created a feather in her hand and through it at Mittelt. Mittelt who was about to throw her light spear dodged to the side but was caught off guard when Viser appeared in front of her, her fist reeled back for a punch. She did not even had time to dodge as she punched her right across the face, sending her flying straight down into a tree. The force of the punch sent her into unconsciousness.

"W-w-what" muttered Kalawarner in shock. She was in front of her for a second then, she was in front of Mittelt the next. She was forced to dodge when a barrage of feather's came raining down upon her.

'Impressive' Thought Alaster, as he surveyed the fight 'using the feathers as teleportation markers, is far most impressive'. He was impressed. Not only was Viser doing well in hand to hand but was using her brains to do the unexpected.

Kalawarner cursed as she was forced to dodge and block the onslaught of punches thrown by Viser. Kalawarner blocked another punch by Viser, but was slow to avoid an uppercut from Viser. Kalawarner stumbled back in pain, leaving herself open to another onslaught of punches to her midsection and stomach. Viser threw a punch at Kalawarner's head but Kalawarner dodged it and flew a good distance between them.

Kalawarmer quickly created another Light spear in her hand, only this time packing more power in it and threw it at Viser. Viser slammed the ground in front of her, uprooting the ground a bit, she then grabbed the uprooted slab of earth and brought it up just in time as the Light spear came into contact with the earth shield. The spear exploded destroying the shield and sending Viser a good distance back. Viser stopped herself by digging her hand into thr ground.

Viser growled, she formed large wings on her back, surprising Kalawarner and with that she rocketed herself towards Kalawarner. Kalawarner jumped up to avoid a claw slash by Viser. Kalawarner descended back down for a kick to Viser's back, only for Viser to spun around quickly and grab her foot. Viser landed onto her feet and quickly spun Kalawarner around before smashing her into the ground, and then again and again and again. By the time Viser smashed Kalawarner into the ground for the 8th time, she was already unconscious.

"Good job, Viser" Alaster praised Viser as he came up to her, with Mittelt slung on his shoulder. "Nice fighting, especially the feather thing, that was a smart move".

"Thank you, master" Viser said to Alaster

"Now, drop her into this dimesional tear her and lets go catch up with the others"

Viser nodded, picking up Kalawarner, she dumped her into the Dimensional tear that appeared beside her, along with Alaster, who dumped Mittelt in as well. With that done, they made their way to the church, only for a red magic circle to appear before them, revealing Rias and Akeno as they appeared before them.

"..........."

"..........."

"....... Ummmm, hi?"