Diary 32 - Epilogue.

"There's always gonna be another mountain, I'm always gonna wanna make it move. Always gonna be an uphill battle, sometimes I'm gonna have to lose. Ain't about how fast I get there, ain't about what's waitin' on the other side, It's the climb!" ~Miley Cyrus.

Listen to 'the climb' by Miley Cyrus.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

My names Evangeline Roman. I was betrayed by my friends at the age of twelve. My best friend, the one person I could count on, died in a school fire. I had started to cut at that exact age. I had the worst outlook on life. And myself.

I was bullied throughout my whole high school life.

Four years later, a boy, Drake Major, entered my life. He drove me crazy. And before I knew it, I was falling, long and hard. And he was as well. He was falling for me. But I didn't know that.

When I had felt lost and hopeless, I attempted taking my life. I ended up in a coma for a month, worrying everyone I ever cared about. But while I was in that coma, I realised something; people are there for me, no matter the case. There are so many people in this world, it is impossible for not one person to care about me. I woke up, and had a better outlook on life. I cherish every moment I have, with whomever it may be with. 'Play the laughter, pause the memories, stop the pain and rewind the happiness'. That's what I do now.

I have a music career, with my husband, Drake Major. And I talk to different schools, tell them my life story, and try to put an end to depression. I try to spread that exact message. Because no one should have to think and go through what I did.

I had bottled up all my emotions, pushing them to the side, at the back of my mind. And I kept that part of my mind a secret. My secret mind.

I'm twenty three now. And my life has changed for the better.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
1 year later

"Shit, Drake! Shit! Get this thing out of me!" I scream, squeezing the life out of Drakes hand.

"It's okay. I'm here." He coos. I'm having a baby. I'm having a baby. You know how women are already crazy when they are on their period? Having a kid is worse.

"I can see that! Fuck, Drake! Fuck!" I curse. It's not that I have started swearing all of a sudden. But when a little human being is going to pop right out of you, saying 'cheese ball' or 'fudge nugget' isn't going to be enough to stop yourself from ripping your own husbands balls off.

"I see a head!" A doctor calls.

"Push." Drake looks at me in the eyes. I find myself getting lost in the deep sea blue. But the pain doesn't go away. Like hell if it did.

Then, the pain stops. All of it. "We have a girl!" The doctor beams happily. He hands me the little baby girl. She is wrapped in a yellow blanket.

I hold the baby in my arms. "Hello little girl." She opens her eyes, a familiar vibrant blue, making her eyes pop. "She has your eyes," I giggle.

"She does, doesn't she?" The baby smiles softly at us before closing her eyes and drifting off. "But she has your smile. What do you want to call her?" Drake asks, planting a soft kiss on the babies head.

"Mabel. Mabel Major." I smile warmly at the little infant before me. "Want to hold her?"

He nods and carefully lifts the baby out of my arms, making sure not to startle her. He pulls back the little bit of the blanket that is touching her little lips. "Mabel,"

I let go of a breath that I was holding. I close my eyes and run a hand over my face. "She's going to be a good girl. Shy. But she will have many talents." I say.

"What?" Drake asks.

"Just guessing." Then the pain begins. I bite my lip to stop myself from startling the baby.

The doctors say that I'm not done yet. Well shit. On comes baby number two.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

A/N
And here it is. The last chapter. She has a baby! What'd you think of the beginning of the chapter? Good? I'm pretty shat at writing endings. I'm a bit sad I didn't have a lot of romance in this book, cause I like innocent romance. Just kisses. And in detail. But, again, all my books have a message I want to get out there. ALL. MY. BOOKS.

The sequel will come out next year and it will be based on Mabel's life. I have the cast picked out so, YAY! And I'm pretty happy with it.

Here's a little sneak peek into the story.

'Mabel Major is a quiet girl. But not closed off. She has two talents. Singing and art. Her passion is art. She has filled her bedroom with paintings and drawings from when she was a little girl up until her teenage years.

People know she can sing, and her parents love that she embraces her singing talent, as her parents are singers themselves.

But she has a secret passion for art. Her parents think that the drawing on her wall are just memories, but she really enjoys singing. WRONG!

Lance Taylor, is the schools cool basketballer, who has girls practically falling at his feet. But his eye is on another girl, Mabel. And he likes her. And she likes him.

He finds her interest in singing fascinating. But is it all a front? Could her one real passion be for painting and drawing? Will he ever find out?'

Crappy description but I'll fix it. Don't worry. So, check out my other stories, 24 hours and the bad girls bad boy.

Hope you enjoyed this book. I know I enjoyed writing it. Love y'all so so much!

Till next time amigos!

~Jess🙋🏼