Diary entry 28 - "Do you love him?"

A/N
Cover at the top made by Jovie from BlueDevilSquad. ^Thank you so so much! Picture of what Drake and Evangeline are wearing below.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

Today is the dance! And I'm going with Drake!

It's a Saturday and I've been restless all night, the anticipation expanding in me every growing second.

Cassy's coming over at four pm to get ready. I decided to distract myself I should go to the skatepark. I still don't have my board but the park is normally isolated because it's really old so I thought I could just relax there.

I slip on a sweatshirt, black leggings and my white converse.

"Mum! I'm going to the skatepark." I call, jogging down the stairs.

"Have you eaten?" She asks.

"No." I look down shamefully. It's really hard looking at food and actually eating it and I'm taking some time to readjust to actually eating food.

"Have a sandwich." My mum says, pulling out some tomato, lettuce and cheese.

I nod and sit down. She makes the sandwich. Sliced bread on the bottom, then lettuce, tomato, cheese and sliced bread. She puts the sandwich on a plate and places it in front of me. "Thank you."

"Do you like him?" My mum asks suddenly.

"Sorry, who?" I ask, almost choking on my food. I know all to well who she's talking about but I'm not really comfortable revealing my feelings. I've never been one for really opening up about stuff and the doctor says it's probably what forced me into depression. That I was keeping to many feelings locked up. Even Drake thinks that but he also knows what the other reason was.

"Do you like Drake?" She says sternly. She sits down next to me and I begin picking at my food.

"Yes. I do like Drake." I answer, my eyes never leaving my food.