Diary entry 14 - "Drake, I will castrate your balls of you don't stop now."

"Could you stop!?" I yell at Drake in annoyance.

We're currently sitting on my bed working on the assignment. We've already learnt a lot about each other and we have to start putting our presentation together.

Why am I about to rip his head off, you ask?

He has grabbed my hair dryer from my bathroom and turned it on to blow IN MY FACE!

Drake laughs and cranks up the blowing level so that I bite my cheek because the air is pushing it in my mouth. If that makes sense.

"Drake, I will castrate your balls of you don't stop now." I say sternly, looking him dead in the eye.

This immediately puts his actions to a holy before he quickly turns the hairdryer off.

"Only you Blossom, only you." He smirks.

"Thank you," I nod my head before returning my gaze to the screen. "Okay so should I use this bac-" I turn my head to face Drake, but he leaps off my bed with his laptop closed. "What are you doing?"

"I'm boreddddd." He whines.

"Well we have to get the work done so you don't really have much of a choice." I shrug and begin typing again.

"C'mon. Let's do something fun." He pulls my forearm away from the keyboard. "Let's go to the beach." He smiles.

"No way! It's freezing outside." I point to the window.

"It's 30 degrees outside. I'd hardly call that freezing." He smirks.

Okay. So maybe I'm exaggerating a little bit but I hate water especially if it's sea water.

"I don't wanna go." I glare at him.

"To bad. I'm gonna go to my house and put on my swim shorts. You better get changed fast. I'll be back in 10 minutes." He yells as he leaves my room.

So I don't get much of a choice, do I?

I shrug off my former clothes and put on a one piece, long sleeve, bathers.

It has a slit either side where the hip area is and even though I'm not happy I can't complain because it covers my scars.

I pull on my denim shorts and slip on my white thong (flip flops) wedges.

I fold my real and white zig zag towel with the letter 'E' for Evangeline on the front of it. I got it from Brian and Cassy 2 years ago when I turned 15.

I put my sunscreen, phone, shades, spare change of clothes and my towel in a big cream coloured beach bag.

Sure enough, after I finished the door bell rang.

I jog down the stairs with my bag my left hands and open the door.

Drake stands with a white almost see-through shirt that grips his torso tightly, showing off his toned body and...is that an eight pack?!

How can someone so young have an eight pack?!

"Take a picture. It'll last longer." Drake says all to smug with a smirk dancing on his full lips.

Oh. So now I'm thinking about his lips. Great.

I break out of my daze and try to think of a snappy remark. "I would. But the camera would break from the sad sight." I smirk.

High five me!

"Touché, Roman, touché." He smirks and holds out a hand in front of him. "Shall we?"