Diary entry 8 - "Sit down before you make a scene."

"The hot new kid is sitting with us at lunch!?" I laugh as Cassy drops her sandwich on her lap.

She curses under her breath as she lifts the half eaten sandwich off her denim jeans.

I nod my head shyly.

"Cool. Now I'm not the only dude!" Brian exclaims throwing his hands up in the air excitedly.

I roll my eyes at my friends childish behaviour.

"So I take it you've been having a good day? Seeing as you're smiling every two seconds." Cassy smiles as she wipes her sandwich.

A frown appears on my face. "Just before music I ran into a certain someone." I twiddle my thumbs then move my hands up to play with my light brown hair.

Brian stands up, pushing his chair aside and slamming his hands on the table. "We need to tell someone!" He speaks sternly.

I shrug. "It will only make things worse. I told you this already. Now sit down before you make a scene." I manage to squeak out like a mouse.

Cassy snorts. "To late for that." She says as she munches on her pb and j sandwich.

I stare at Cassy as Brian settles down in his seat.

Deciding to change the subject, I comment "How can you eat peanut butter and jam? That is revolting!"

Cassy gasps as she flicks some peanut butter in my face. "How dare you!? Pb and j is BAEEEE!" She exclaims.

I roll my eyes. "Whatever you say your Royal nuttyness." I mumble.

Brian cracks up laughing. "Your Royal nuttyness? That is gonna live with you as long as I'm around Cas." He turns his head and laughs in her face.

Cassy's face turns a deep shade of red as she shoves her apple in Brian's mouth.

"That won't last long then. But! If you want to see the light of day tomorrow then I suggest you keep your mouth shut!" She exclaims. She looks at the apple in Brian's mouth as she returns to eating her food. "Not that you'll have a problem with that seeing as your tiny jaw will be broken." She laughs to herself.

Brian pulls the apple out of his mouth and glares at her then looks at me for backup.

I put my hands up in surrender. "Your mess. You clean."

I sighs and bangs his head on his table. "Shit." He mumbles.

My eyes widen as I slap him back of his head. "Brian!"

"Ow! Ow! Okay. I'm sorry." He pouts as he plays with the saliva covered apple.

"Hey blossom! I've been looking for you for ages." A masculine voice calls from behind Brian.

I cock my head up and stare at the broad body that makes it way to the table.

"Hey Drake." I look around him and wave at the group of boys behind him. "Hey Matt, Chase." I squint my eyes at another figure. "Erin?"

"Hey!" Erin speaks up.

"Ohhh! They are hot." Cassy whisper shouts to me.

Brian has an annoyed expression on his face as he rolls his eyes.

I stand up and point to my friends. "This is Cassy" I point to her. "and Brian." I finish.

"Hey guys. I'm Drake." Drake waves to them. "This is Matt, Erin and Chase." He points to his group of friends.

"Hey. So you and Angie going out?" Cassy replies smugly.

I gasp and hide my face in my chest so no one sees my most likely red face. "Cassy." I mutter.