Diary entry 30 - Graduation

This chapter is dedicated to BlueDevilSquad. Go follow these awesome girls!

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

"Thanks for...you know, everything." I smile warmly at Drake, my new boyfriend. Gosh it sounds so weird saying that. But at the same time, it sound natural.

After we performed the school put on a few slow songs. Chase and Alison really hit it off and I can tell that she's not the same girl she was all those days ago. She's making amazing improvement and I'm proud of her. But I still don't forgive her. Hopefully I can, but, not today.

Our limo dropped Brian and Cassy off at Brian's house because it was closest to the school and it dropped me and Drake off last. The night was amazing. We don't have prom queen and king or dance princess or whatever. Our school thinks it's too selective and I agree with them 100% on that. I've seen what girls do in movies for those plastic crowns and it is not pretty.

"Hey. No problem. I had fun." Drake smiles back at me, his hands shoved in his pocket.

We stand at my doorstep in silence. Just staring at random places. "Goodnight Drake." I lean closer to him and give him a quick peck on the cheek. He wraps his arms around me and buries his head in my hair, planting a soft, warm kiss.

"Goodnight blossom."

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

3 weeks later

"Get up lazy bones!" Someone screams. I roll around and fall off my bed, tangled in all my sheets and blankets. That's what you get for not making your bed.

I look around franticly. "What? Where?" I stammer, my head whipping from left to right. "This isn't Narnia." I look around confused. My eyes stop when they meet the beautiful familiar pair of blue ones.

He looks at me confused. "Narnia? What goes on in your head, Blossom?"

My eyes open and shut as I try to blink the sleep away. I give up and rub my eyes with the insides of my palms. My eyes open and I see everything as clear as day. Day. Monday. GRADUATION! "Drake! It's graduation today!" I scream, stepping up from the sheet and falling, yet again. Drake laughs loudly and I glare at him. "Jerk! The least you could do is help me up!" I hold a hand up and he shakes his head, but helps me up, nevertheless.  He pulls me up and slams me to his chest. Then, he begins tickling my sides. "Drake! St-top!" I scream in between laughing fits. I thrash around in his strong arms, him never failing to keep me on my feet. "Stop!" I laugh again.

I try tickling him but I fail miserably. I end up with my back pressed to Drakes chest and his arms wrapped around my waist, still tickling.  

After a moment he stops and falls on my cover-less bed and sighs contently. I fall next to him and he snakes an arm under back and around my hip. We both stare at the ceiling. "Can you believe it?" He asks.

I turn my head and look at him, confused. "Believe what?"

"That we have graduation today. And then we have university then we need to get jobs," he sighs and closes his eyes. "It's weird how time flys, huh?" He chuckles softly and turns to look at me.

"Yeah. I suppose," I shrug. "You know which uni you want to go to?"

"I've been looking at a few. You?"