Diary entry 20 - "Best sleep of my life."

Listen to "Therapy" by All time low for this chapter.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

My eyes flutter open and I look down at the arm wrapped tightly around my waist. It sends me into panic mode but then I recall the events of last night.

I had my first kiss. With Drake! And he admitted to loving me.

I smile and shift so I can face him.

His eyes open then close then open again. "Morning Blossom." His voice sounds husky and groggy from sleep. "Sleep well?"

"Morning Drake. And yes, I did sleep well." He smiles and tightens his grip on me, pulling me close to his bare chest.

"Best sleep of my life." I feel him smile under my skin.

"You have no idea how weird that sounded." I giggle. I catch a glimpse of my clock. 7:56am. Shit! "Drake," I try prying him off me but it doesn't go to well. "Drake, we're gonna be late for school." I reason.

"I don't wanna go to school. I want to stay with you." He whines and pulls me even closer to him.

I'm not gonna lie, this feels sort of nice but we have school and I've never missed a day of school in my life.

"Drake." I say sternly.

"Fine." The word drags out of his mouth. He pulls away and instantly, the heat that radiates off him is gone. "I'm gonna get my things from home then I'm driving you to school."

"It's fine. I'll walk." I protest. I'll get skinnier if I walk.

"And make sure you eat something. I felt like I was hugging a stick." His eyes widen then he looks at me. "But I did enjoy it." He wriggles his eyebrows.

"You're such a perv! Now get out." I shoo him out.

He pulls his top over his head and then just before we reach the door he turns around. "Aren't you forgetting something?"

I roll my eyes and lean in the kiss his cheek. He moves fast trying to get me to kiss his lips but I move and I end up kissing his nose.

"Nice try." I pat his shoulder.

"Worth a shot." He shrugs. "See you soon."

"Yep." I say popping the 'p'. "Wait! Your crutches."

"It doesn't matter. My foots fine." He shrugs it off.

"I don't want you to screw I it up. When you get home, ask your mum to re-wrap it tightly then use the crutches." Wait how can he drive then? "You can't drive with your ankle like that so we are either walking or taking the bus."

"Let's walk." He nods.

"Good choice. Bye."

I close the door on him and go to the bathroom to change. I put on a baby pink jumper and a gold necklace with a diamond shape pendent on it. I slide into my blue denim jeans and I tie up my black vans.

I'm in a happy mood so I decide to French braid my hair. The end of my braid reached just shy of the dimples on my back.

I brush some blush on my face cause I look a little pale, probably from standing in the rain yesterday.