Diary entry 16 - My Blossom

Narrator POV

"Dude! Shut up. You're gonna wake her!" Drake whisper yells as Evangeline's grip tightens on his white shirt.

She had fallen asleep half way through the movie and coincidence or not, she was next to Drake. As she drifted off her head fell on Drakes broad shoulders and Drake being...Drake, let her snuggle into the crock of his neck.

Her hands found his shirt which she is holding on to with a death grip.

"Isn't that what we're trying to do?" Chase shrugs.

"No you douche. Look. She's snuggling into me!" Drake gestures to Evangeline all to giddy.

"Yeah. I get it. You like her but, Drake, dude you've known her for what? Three weeks? A month?" Chase points out.

"I wouldn't be talking if I were you. What's the statice with you and Cassy?" Drake smirks and raises and eyebrow, skilfully changing the subject.

"Woah. I don't like her. She's cool but not my type. And besides, I think that Brian guy has the hots for her!" Chase defends.

"No way! Aren't they really good friends?" Drake scoffs.

"Apparently they've known each other since elementary. Wait! That's besides the point. Our babysitters sleeping and my mums gonna be here any minute." Chase whisper yells in a panicked voice, shifting his weight from one foot to the next.

"But she's sleeping. She looks so comfortable." Drake looks down at the Sleeping Beauty and smiles at her. She looks so peaceful, calm, restful. She looks...beautiful.

"Shit! Mums here. What's your plan genius?" Chase cocks and eyebrow, looking at Drake accusingly.

"I'll take her home. She lives next door to me anyway. And I think I know where their spare key is." Drake nods. It's true. Once when they were going to her house for the project and he saw out of the corner of his eye her taking a key out of the mail box.

"Hello boys. Oh god. What'd you do to Evangeline?" Charlotte exclaims worriedly looking at Evangeline's sleeping figure.

"Nothing mum. We were watching a movie and she feel asleep. I swear. Drakes gonna take her home. Right Drake?" Chase looks at Drake expectantly.

"Yeah. Don't worry about her." Drake nods at Charlotte.

"Alright. I'll call her mum so she's aware. Oh can you give her the money. It's $175, so don't lose it!"

Drakes eyes almost fall out of their sockets. That's a lot of money just for babysitting. But considering the behaviour of the Twins kids, you'd expect nothing less.

"Don't worry Mrs. T. She's in good hands." Drake says, carefully picking Evangeline up bridal style.

He's shocked by her weight. She's as light as a feather. No jokes. She probably weighs less then Abigail.

Drake looks at Chase with his shocked expression never leaving his face.

Chase mouths 'what?' to Drake but he just shakes his head.

"Take care of her. And please don't kill her!" Charlotte exclaims opening the door and escorting Drake out.

"Bye Dude." Chase yells from the door waving at him.

Drake nods his head but doesn't say anything.

He opens the back seat door and pushes the seat back so it's flat. He gets a blanket from the front seat and gently puts her down.

Her eyebrows furrow together and her grip tightens more on his shirt, if that's even possible.

He smiles at her as she stirs a little; which he finds adorably cute, and he pulls her hands off his shirt and once they're off they find the blanket and she holds on to it like someone would hold on to their dear life.

He makes sure that she is nice a secure before closing the door gently, being careful not to wake her up.

The drive to her house isn't long so there was less of a chance of her rolling off the seat.

Drake turns the car off and walks to the back seat.

He lifts Evangeline up and holds her bridal style; once again, and brings her to the front door.

The door opens revealing Evangeline's mother.

She smiles warmly at Drake before stepping aside and pointing to the stairs. "Third door on the left."

"Thank you." He smiles before carefully making his way up the stairs. He already knows where her room is but he doesn't say anything to her mum out of respect. Maybe.

He opens the door to her room and is greeted with vibrant white walls with some photo frames on then and a real and white striped bedspread. Her room smells of bubblegum and vanilla.

He fixes the pillows and opens the bed which isn't to hard considering she weighs the amount of a 5 year old.

Drake tucks her in before caressing her cheek. He smiles at her. "Why can't you see how beautiful you are?"

He bends down and places a soft kiss on her forehead.

A small smile creeps on her face which sends Drake off to cloud nine.

With one simple gesture or expression, it sends his heart on a roller coaster.

He reluctantly leaves and smiles one more time at her. "Goodnight, my Blossom."

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

A/N
Heyo my lovelies. We have reached 100 reads for 'secret mind'!

*pulls out confetti cannon and blows it in everyone's face* Want some cake? Here have some. It's rainbow.

So, this is just a filler chapter and it was 'Narrater POV'. Don't know how many of these I'll do. Also I will be doing a 'Drake POV' very soon so please vote if your looking forward to it🤗

Did you notice the blossom flower at the top of the picture on top of Drake's (Zac Efron) head? Don't worry. It's there.

Also, check out my other book 'The girl, her suitcase and...him?' Yas. I changed the covers for all my books. Hope you like them.

Also, for anyone who's reading, feel free to make banners. Um, hopefully this isn't to much to ask, but if your considering making a banner, post it on a book on your page and I'll screenshot and mention your name in as well!

~Jess😽